IVITA to Roanyer Transition
I've been using a 5900g IVITA belly for over 2 years now and loved it. Unfortunately, it's starting to tear and I think it's time to get a new one. 

I am looking at getting a Roanyer belly, but am slightly apprehensive because of the weight difference. One of the things I've loved about the IVITA is just how heavy it makes me feel. It adds to much to the realism and really changes how I move/act. 

Has anyone else made this transition? If so, how different of an experience was it? Is the Roanyer worth it?
Have you bought Roanyer?
Any Malaysians here?
Thought i would share this, I have the 1st gen Roanyer 9 month belly. At first i loved it, how realistic it looked and felt but the only downside was i didnt feel "heavy" so i decide to cut a hole in the back and take the cotton filler out. Then i filled a bag with some water and sodium polyacrylate, which turn to a gel like substance and put that in the belly and oh my god the difference. Its so heavy, it weighs just over 8kg, and you back really does start to hurt after a while, which i love and when you poke the pregnant belly you feel it on your tummy. The only downside is the strap cant hold the belly u so a one piece swimsuit or really tight under armour will hold it in place. My next plan is to put some sort of virbrator inside the gel to mimic fetal movements.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Used Ivita Silicone Belly zacklovesmpreg2 4 2,320 11-24-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
  Ivita Belly zacklovesmpreg2 2 1,308 06-05-2020, 04:32 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
  IVITA Baby HollyWd 3 2,242 09-17-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: HollyWd
  Ivita Inc Bellies ejonesrock 3 3,986 11-29-2015, 03:16 PM
Last Post: oh2bpreg