Open Overdue Books & Bellies
a very, very pregnant bookstore owner and his adventures with other customers in similar situations... ;)
Game 
set in a world where men, and only men can carry children throughout pregnancy. the scene is a sprawling, yet cozy bookstore in a big city. this library-like bookshop is home to none other than it's very overdue owner. in this rp i am looking for skinny guys, buff guys, pregnant guys, ball-bellied guys, all of it! if you can think of it go ahead and join, except for a few house rules!

-though cannot be pregnant, ladies welcome!
-must be 18 to carry, 21 to enter the night club
-no alchohol if pregnant
-maximum of 8 babies
-must carry human babies
-no slime/monster/alien/egg/spirits
-no rebirth or unbirth
-BELLY STUFFING WELCOME
-labor is welcome but not encouraged! we want to keep a long-term rp going here, so only go into labor if you're choosing to exit the storyline.
-character bios required!

name: peter johnson
how far along/ how many: 9 months with 4 big boys
personality: strong-willed, sociable, kind, can be a bit touchy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic
bio: 5'10, fluffy light-brown hair with a shaved face or stubble on occasion, thick eyebrows, soft pink lips, brown eyes, muscled pecs, huge and pretty hairy belly, constantly a hand on his big round bump, thick, round ass, impressive bulge with large balls. he usually wears a white t-shirt with some sort of flannel or cardigan, and similarly colored pants, sometimes unbuttoned.

as peter waddled through the long, dark wood bookshelves of the storefront, a hand resting on his bump as he pushed the heavy cart through the aisles, he smiled putting up a new selection of pregnancy and fatherhood books on the middle shelf. as he placed the final book up, he softly exhaled, feeling another strong kick from inside his expansive womb. "damn boys... calm down in there! the day just started" peter said softly under his breath. the store had only opened five minutes ago when peter heard a jingle of the bell at the door. the first customer of the day! as peter waddled out towards the front, smiling ready to greet the new customer.
name: zack quinton
how far along/ how many: 9 months with twins
personality: sporty, flirty, dumb, smooth talking
bio: 5’ 8’’, fluffy black hair, clean shaven, thick lips, blue eyes, muscular and athletic, big butt, 9 inch cock with big set of balls, wears loose white shirt grey sweatpants since his jeans don’t fit anymore with this big massive belly white Nike socks and hi top black n white chucks

Zack walks in rubbing his massive belly one hand on his back struggling to carry these two heavy babies in his belly. Wearing grey sweats all eyes are on him as below his big sexy massive belly is a 9 inch shlong swinging and flopping back and forth. He immediately asks for help finding a book
"hey there, can i help you with something?" peter asks the heavily pregnant stud in front of him, with his hands resting on his own bump, both of the heavily pregnant studs in the same standing position. "and congratulations by the way, i know what you're feeling right now haha" peter says with a soft smile, patting his own overgrown mountain of a belly.
Name: Adrian Smith
Profession: professional pastry chef at home and university teacher
How long: 9 and a half months with 6 kids
Character: kind, sweet, affectionate, a little sensitive, can be touchy, but forgives the partner very quickly, because the heart does not allow him to be offended for a long time, sociable, cheerful, optimistic, very responsible and just cheerful, sometimes a little shy
Biography: 5’, thick white hair just below the shoulders, smooth pointed face, blue eyes, with a pretty sweet and radiant smile, thin pink lips, slightly pumped up, but it's hard to call athletic, plump soft ass. Lately, he usually wears a white long-sleeve T-shirt that does not reach his outie navel, elastic white jeans and white Nike sneakers

Adrian enters the bookstore rubbing his giant belly. Dressed all in white, he rubs the bare areas of his tummy, as the T-shirt could not hide it, trying to calm the babies who are kicking quite hard inside.
"Hey, kids, why are you kicking so hard? Be patient a little more, now Dad will find the right books and we will rest" he said in a whisper starting to inspect the shelves
Peter smiles as he finishes up with the heavily pregnant customer in front of him before waddling back behind the desk, and seeing a handsome pregnant guy walk in on the other side of the store. he's bright and round, like a beacon of light. his white t-shirt accentuates his already gargantuan pregnant mound stuffed under his paper-thin shirt. peter smiles sweetly, waddling past the gravid man, his belly bumping against the bookshelf as he stands in between the shelves. "can i help you, sir?" peter asks his new, and very pregnant customer.
(Is this still open?(
yes definitely! not sure why the mpreg central site is loading so weird for me, but i'm totally open to continuing. my discord is fairysoap666