Male Mpreg Central Members Who Simulate Please Read!
Hello everyone!

As you may already know me and Andy were recently filmed in a documentary, well the production company Beyond would like to include photos and/or videos of other male members who dress up pregnant, in order to show how large the mpreg community really is, i.e. bigger than just me and Andy.

So, if anyone would like to be a part of the making of the doc then please give me a shoutout! And if you are worried about revealing yourself don’t worry, if you request to not have your face shown your face will be either blurred out or just cropped off, in fact you may submit a photo or video already not showing your face! By law, the production company is not allowed to show anyone’s face or identity or personal information without expressed written consent and permission.

If you are still having doubts about the production company itself, do not worry, Beyond Productions is a respectable company, their staff is understanding and respect everyone they film (that is why Beyond is asking permission to show our members) that have filmed documentary shows such as “Taboo”, “Mythbusters”, and many other shows, which you can see for yourself here:

http://www.beyond.com.au/index.php?optio...&Itemid=78

http://www.beyond.com.au/index.php?optio...&Itemid=76

If you do decide to take part I do ask though that the photos and videos you want to submit be tasteful and not sexualized or showing nudity. This is because this documentary is meant to be a POSITIVE portrayal of the mpreg community and to make male pregnancy mainstream so people will accept and respect not only our community but the idea of male pregnancy itself. According to many experts and scientists we currently have the technology to get a man pregnant, that isn’t the problem, the REAL issue is public acceptance which is needed in order for male pregnancy research to progress and actually make it a reality. Having this community be seen as “just another ‘sexual fetish’ community” will actually be more hurtful to us in the long run, especially to those who do not view getting pregnant as a fetish, but a personal desire such as myself.

So if you would like to be a part of this just contact me by Thursday of next week! And again you can remain completely 100% anonymous if you wish, just mention that in your message!

Thanks you guys, I hope at least some of you would like to take part!
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Twitter Account with Mpreg pics Skipper 0 794 02-06-2024, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Skipper
  Mpreg Tiktok morphs Skipper 0 846 01-04-2024, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Skipper
  My Youtube MPREG Reactions riderstrongforever16 7 2,575 10-08-2023, 02:43 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  MPREG Doll Instagram Account mind 3 2,121 08-28-2023, 12:44 PM
Last Post: kolex4
  Mpreg Sims YouTube Channels. sgonvw 0 810 07-17-2023, 08:33 PM
Last Post: sgonvw
Video Stuffedtaco is making mpreg content now bellyexotic 0 1,591 03-30-2023, 05:11 PM
Last Post: bellyexotic
  Mpreg clip jrcash 0 1,270 03-23-2023, 07:52 PM
Last Post: jrcash
Video Mpreg Playlist ciara24 1 1,758 10-23-2022, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Mpreg clip jrcash 0 1,470 10-12-2022, 02:03 PM
  Mpreg show? jrcash 0 1,070 10-04-2022, 02:07 PM