Closed Arranged Marriage
Steve whimpers tiredly and starts pushing again.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace stroked his thigh gently still unable to see anything yet “You’re doing so good” he said gently, he could see a bulge slowly moving down and knew it would be close to crowning
Steve lets out a pained yelp as he begins to feel a burning sensation traveling down through his pelvis.
Jace smiled gently up at him “Not long to go, the baby is almost at your hole” he said happily
"I... I can feel that..." Steve huffs out tiredly.
Jace stroked his thigh gently “I know sweetheart and you’re doing so well, nice big push this time okay?” He said smiling gently
"O-Okay..." Steve nods, taking a deep breath and pushing as hard as he can.
Jace nodded “That’s it! They’re coming!” He said excitedly as he watched the head slowly press against his hole, starting to stretch it.
Steve whimpers and lets out a pained scream as he tries to keep pushing.
Jace nodded “You’re doing so well!” He said encouragingly as he watched the head push up against his hole and start to stretch around it
"I-It's burning..." Steve whimpers, stopping to take a break and catch his breath.
Jace watched the hold close slightly and the baby slide back just a touch “That’s normal, your hole is starting to stretch around the head, you have to push through the burn”