Closed Arranged Marriage
Steve nods and shuts his eyes to try falling back to sleep "Go talk to Violet...she knows what to do" He mumbles softly as he falls asleep, arms wrapped around a pillow for comfort.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace nodded pushing his loved hair back gently and trying to make him comfortable before heading out in the storm to find Violet.
Violet, a young woman about the same age as Jace with short curly black hair and green eyes was making sure that everything was tied down and secured to the deck of the ship.
Jace ran a hand through his hair moving to Violets side quickly “Violet! We think Steve’s in labour and he said you would know what to do” he said helping to pull down some rope
"Already? I thought he still had a couple weeks to go?" Violet shouts over the sounds of the raging storm as she finishes securing the ropes "Take me to him, I used to be a nurse in the royal infirmary back in our old kingdom so I have some basic training on delivering babies" She explains as she follows Jace to where Steve is "I've never actually had to do it before though..."
(Sorry I’ve been a little tired and emotionally drained the last few days)

Jace ran a hand through his drenched hair trying to keep it out of his eyes “Yeah, I know” he chuckled awkwardly before leading him back to the room and going to his lovers side gently brushing his hair back from his head gently
(No worries, I've been kinda busy lately anyway)

Steve groans softly and opens his eyes "...Jace? Violet?" He mumbles tiredly, reaching for his love's hand.
"Hey there, papa to be. Your kid has absolutely terrible timing" Violet laughs, teasing her friend.
Jace smiled warmly “I’m right here love” he said softly stroking his cheek gently
Steve smiles back at Jace and presses his cheek into his love's hand before tensing up with a pained groan.
Jace kept stroking his cheek gently “It’s okay, you’re okay, just breathe” he said gently unsure of how to help. He looked over at Violet “Is there anything we can do to help?”
"All we can really do is keep him as comfortable as possible and watch for anything to happen and intervene if we need to" Violet explains as she looks around for some clean pyjamas for Steve and some fresh blankets and towels.
Jace nodded biting his lip gently wishing there was a way to take away the pain from his partner. He helped Violet grab some new blankets and some towels before gently helping Steve change into new pyjamas.
Steve slips his shaking arms through the sleeves of the long night shirt that Jace was helping him put on, not bothering to put on any pants since he would just need to take them off again.
Jace noticed the shaking and kissed his head gently “It’s okay, you’re okay” he said gently rubbing his back gently. He looked over at Violet asking how far she believed he had progressed in labour.
Steve lays back down and snuggles close to Jace for comfort. "I'll have to take a look to check that out, is it alright if I do that?" Violet asks Steve, receiving a nod from him.
Jace kissed his head softly and stroked his cheek gently “You’re doing amazing” he said gently taking his hand to squeeze if needed.
Steve lets out a soft gasp and tightly squeezes Jace's hand.

"He's not quite there yet but it shouldn't be much longer now" Violet says.
(Should we have an emergency pull Violet away? Like they need everyone on deck cause of the storm but Jace refuses to leave? Or some other medical emergency?)

Jace rubbed the back of his hand gently “Hear that love? Not long to go, only a bit more pain and you get to meet your child” he said lovingly
(Maybe they need Violet to help navigate through the storm?)

"I-I'm glad" Steve smiles tiredly, lightly squeezing Jace's hand.
Jace smiled gently stroking the back of his hand gently. Another crew mate came in calling desperately for Violet to come and help them through the storm because of her experience.