Closed Arranged Marriage
"G-Go, we'll be okay" Steve tells Violet "All of this will have been for nothing if this ship gets sunk..."

"I'll be back as soon as I can be, hang in there guys!" Violet hugs her friend before rushing out above deck.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace kissed his head “You’ll be okay” he said gently “She’ll be back soon” he said feeling his love tense up as another contraction came
Steve groans and tenses up in his love's arms, pressing his face into Jace's chest for comfort.
Jace gently ran his hand through his loves hair “Breathe sweetheart, you’re doing so well” he said wishing he could take his partners pain away
"I-I'm trying...it hurts..." Steve whimpers softly, starting to relax a bit.
Jace sighed sadly “I know sweetheart, if I could take away the pain I would” he said gently watching as another pain took over his love quickly
Steve gasps and lets out a pained cry, still tightly holding onto Jace as he tries to breathe through the pain like Violet and Jace had taught him.
Jace pushed his hair back gently and wet a cloth dabbing his head gently “Yes, just like that” he said softly, watching as the pain ended and then another began shortly after
Steve sniffles and starts to cry softly "" I-I don't think I can do this anymore...it...ngh...it hurts so much...I'm so tired..."
Jace stroked his cheek gently “You’re doing so well” he said softly wiping his tears gently “Soon you’ll have your baby in your arms and it will all be worth it”
Steve hugs Jace close and rests his head on the other man's shoulder before the worst pain he's felt yet hit him hard, causing him to cry out and tighten his grip on his love.
Jace kissed his forehead gently “Just breathe, I know it hurts but you can do this” he said rubbing his back gently “Do you wish to move or are you content how you are?” He asked worriedly
"I-I'm okay here...don't think I can move...ngh...right now anyway..." Steve huffs out "Just hold me" He says softly.
Jace kissed his head gently “Of course sweetheart” he said and climbed in behind him laying his head back on his chest and gently stroked his hair as he laboured
Steve leans back against Jace, eyes shut and chest heaving as he tries to relax and catch his breath.
Jace took his hand gently and continued pushing his hair back as he watched him tense again “Breathe, you’re doing good, just breathe”
"I-I'm trying..." Steve whimpers tiredly, still leaning back against Jace's chest.
Jace kissed his head gently and wiped him over with a cloth gently “I know you’re doing your best my love” he said softly
Steve gasps and tenses up again, biting his lip to try and hold back a scream.
(Sorry, uni and work have been kicking my butt)

Jace held his hand and rubbed the back of it calmly “You can scream if you feel that will help you” he said starting to worry that he had been labouring and in pain for some time, unsure if this was normal or not.