Closed Arranged Marriage
(No worries, I get it)

Steve tightly squeezes Jace's hand and buries his face against the other man's chest, letting out a pained scream when the urge to push finally took hold of him.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace rubbed his back “You’re doing so well” he said “Should I go and get Violet?” He asked seeing his partner starting to push with the pains.
He nods quickly, loosening his grip on Jace so he can leave to find Violet.
(Did you want me to play Violet or did you want him to stop Jace before leaving to get her?)

Jace gently removed himself from behind Steve before kissing his head gently and rubbing the back of his hand “I shall be right back darling”
(He'll stop Jace before he can leave)

"J-Just hurry...I don't think it'll be...ngh...much longer until the baby is ready..." Steve pants out, his sweaty chest heaving before he suddenly cries out and tightly grips onto Jace's arm as he pushes hard.
(Okay, sweet)

Jace whimpered a little at the tight grasp on his arm and gently tried to pry Steve’s fingers off him “It’s okay, breathe, you’re okay, breathe through it” he said
"S-Sorry..." Steve whimpers out through clenched teeth, easing his hold on his love's arm.
Jace gently pushed his hair back from his face “It’s okay, I know you’re in pain” he smiled warmly “I’ll just go get Violet and be right back” he said just as he saw his love’s stomach contract violently again.
"D-Don't go!" Steve yelps in pain, instinctively pushing again "...please stay"
Jace held his hand gently rubbing the back of it nervously “Sweetheart, what if something is amiss? I need to get her to help” he said nervously watching as the contraction ended only to start again a few seconds later
"I-I'm scared...please stay" Steve whimpers with tears in his eyes, still holding onto Jace before crying out and pushing as hard as he can.
Jace swallowed roughly and nodded “Whatever you wish my love” he said trying not to sound worried as he watched him struggle through pain after pain trying to push
"Th-Thank you, love" Steve sighs in a brief moment of relief, giving Jace a tired smile "I'm sure...mmgh...will come to check on me when she c-can..."
Jace gently dabbed a cloth over his head “Okay sweetheart” he said gently “Do you want me to do anything to help?” He asked
"C-Can you check and see...what's happening?" He asks, trying to lay back and get as comfortable as he can be.
Jace rubbed his neck a little and blushed as he moved down, not having seen him exposed like this before “What am I to look for?” He asked holding his thighs apart gently
"I-I don't really know...can you see anything that...looks like a baby's head?" Steve asks, his legs shaking a bit.
Jace shook his head “Not yet” he said gently and rubbed his thighs with his thumbs trying to calm him a little
Steve sighs softly and shuts his eyes, trying to relax and get as much rest as he can.
Jace smiled warmly at him “You’re doing so well” he said gently knowing he was going to get to the hard part soon as he felt his legs tense under his hands as his stomach contracted violently again