Do you remember Emily Wowk?
Hi folks! If you've been around the pregnancy fetish for a period of time, you may remember someone called Emily Wowk (a.k.a EmilyXXXWowk). She was most famous for her first pregnancy back in 2010(?) which she uploaded regular videos to her channel which featured plenty of belly shots. Usually close up, from all angles. If memory serves me, her old (and long since deleted) YouTube channel used to be called something along the lines of 'Teenmommy2010'.

Fortunately, someone out there had the foresight to save the 'best bits' of her content and that can now be found over on the 'Pregnant Shots Only' YouTube Channel. 

Here's the video: titled EmilyXXXWowk (Reupload - All Clips).

It's quite a lengthy one at 42 minutes long, but well worth watching and reminiscing this incredible pregnancy progression of a pretty close to perfect pregnant belly, if you have some spare time. 

I may be mistaken but I think she may have been the first pregnancy progression that I followed in video form. If she wasn't the first, she was certainly within the first 'batch'. This was back in the days where 'weekly progression' reports were much more of a 'thing' than they are now. Today, thanks to the pregnancy fetish becoming more known and unfortunately a small number of individuals out there who absolutely have to make creepy comments, videos (and even picture galleries) of this nature are now rare in comparison.