Jordan Smith
Does anyone have a playlist of videos done by this person:

I've seen some of these videos pop around on some playlists - they're great!!

(also, if you're on the forum, well done!)

Removed the link - PWTs
http://woodywood101blog.tumblr.com - Feel free to DM me here or on Tumblr if you have ideas of pics to caption.  :D Heart
So…that’s me. I have made all the videos that I have made private because various people have saved my unlisted videos to their public playlists which can be found by anyone scrolling through YouTube.

I’m sure everyone can sympathize with the fact that we have family and friends that we don’t want to know that we have this attraction to mpreg and that some of us (me included) simulate to the level that I do. These videos were made with the intent to share with members of the community at great personal risk but I have now been taken advantage of so I do hope that everyone understands why I have pulled my videos down.

I also implore that if you for some reason you have my videos that you please do not share them anywhere. If the roles were reversed, I would not share the content because it was not mine to share.

Please consider this my heartfelt plea that my content is not saved or shared further. Thank you.
Didn’t even get a chance to see, such dramatic bullshit
Firstly, Excuse You?

When you say dramatic are you referring to Jordan? They have every right to extend this plea. If content they made was explicitly being shared around and added to public playlists where the public can see that is a very understandable reason to be upset. Maybe even a bit paranoid. Again like Jordan said, if roles were reversed it may be a very anxiety inducing experience for anyone especially someone who simulates to the level and extent that Jordan does.

I believe they have EVERY right to be upset and ask for people to kindly not share their material.

This is not bullshit, this is a very understandable response no matter how dramatic you believe it to be.

So instead of being upset yourself about not being able to see their content, just try to have a bit of compassion for them and THEIR wishes for THEIR content.
(06-11-2023, 09:18 PM)nope12 Wrote: Didn’t even get a chance to see, such dramatic bullshit

Holy fucking shit the entitlement seething from this post
(06-11-2023, 09:18 PM)nope12 Wrote: Didn’t even get a chance to see, such dramatic bullshit

This mindset and content theives is why we have very few community creators, god could you be anymore entitled?

guess not everybody can have a normal brain Thumbs Up
life is short,so be horny

and ur bio says that you're 29 ?!? SO GROW TF UP,acting like a toddler.....
life is short,so be horny
I'm gonna lock this thread. Please respect people's wishes to not have their videos spread around. Thank you.

Nope - Consider this a warning
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/