Closed Royalty.
Edward stood over Henry, both of them in their undergarments, he leant down to bring him back into a kiss before climbing onto the bed. “Come on Prince, serve me”, he demanded, pulling Henry on top of his lap and putting his hands on his boxers. “Take them off me”, he said, waiting for Henry to do it.
Henry's smiles as he took Edward's undergarments in his hands, pulling them downward, releasing the man's member that bounced before standing to attention. The sight of Edward's length was enough to make Henry salivate. Bobbing from each throb of Edward's heartbeat, Henry fought the urge to take Edward into his hand.

"I need a hand... removing my unmentionables."
Edward smirked, removing Henry’s undergarments too, realising his member. It’s was smaller than Edwards which made the man proud of his own. He could see Henry staring at his member, “don’t worry baby, it’ll fit up you”, he said, “but right now, you can have a taste”.

Edward thrust up, moving the Prince down his lap so he was face to face with his member. “Don’t be shy, your highness”.
Henry filled with embarrassment. It's was clear that Edward was certainly a mouthful. Henry own shaft was merely a fraction of Edward's. Taking Edward into his hand, Henry pressed on his base, causing to reach Henry's lips for a kiss, leaving a trail of sticky fluid between them.

"Forgive me if I fail to meet your expectations. I am new at this."
Edward moaned, feeling the pleasure from Henry’s soft lips. “Don’t worry, I will guide you”, he said, taking Henry’s hand and putting back on his member. “Stroke it like you would on yourself”, he instructed, wiping the juices from his lips and then Henry’s.
With a soft nod, Henry fixed his grip on Edward's shaft. His hold could feel each throb of his suitors manhood. With a measured lift of his wrist, Henry stroked the length of Edward's member. 

"This should make this less abrasive."

As Herny continues to operate his arm like a piston, he leans to the head of Edward's shaft, and placed his tongue under the cleft of his tip. Planting the end of it in Henry's mouth, he thrashed his tongue against the head of Edward's penis. Removing Edward's from his mouth,  not before Henry plants another kiss on Edward's genitals. Lubricating the girth of Edward's manhood, Henry would adjust his hold of him. Pinching at the base and loosening at the top. The force Henry exerted onto Edward made the duke's testes bounce.

"I never do this dry. I often avoid climaxing too quickly."
Edward moaned, “god, who would imagine the prince to be a dirty little vixen”, he said, grunting with each touch. He pulled Henry down for another kiss, leaving love bites along his neck. “Baby, why don’t you get on the bed and arch for me?”, the duke asked, pulling away from the kiss.

He moved to the side, creating more space for the prince to get on the bed although it was a massive bed.
Henry ceased his masturbation of Edward as his hairs stood on the back of his neck from Edward's crass words and tender kisses.

"Do be gentle. I'm rather tight and youre.... well, quite large."

Henry said as he got on his hands and knees.
Edward smirked, he took that as a compliment. He eased a finger inside of Henry, slowly stretching him out without cause pain, only pleasure. He worked up to 3 fingers in which he felt that the Prince was loose enough. He got ready to push in, the hole already wet enough.
Henry sucked through his teeth as Edward probed and penetrated his body. Arching his back and rocking his hips, Henry took great care to prepare his mind for what Edward was to do next.
Edward grabbed onto Henry’s hips, making sure that it wasn’t painfully tight. He thrust in and out at a steady pace, not wanting to hurt the princes delicate hole. It was a great feeling, one he hadn’t felt in a long time. He struggled to hold in his moans until he let them out and did not care who heard.
Henry began to pant as the stroke of Edward's length through his body was nearly too much for him to bare. Clutching the sheets beneath him, Henry dove his face down to release a muffled shriek.

"Auuuuugh! Edward!"

Henry could feel his prostate fall victim to Edward's thrust. He could feel his own genitals begin to weep. He could feel his testes sway as each collision of Edward's pelvis was inducing moan after moan.
Soon enough they both came and collapsed onto the bed. Edward lay there staring at the princes gorgeous face before realising what had happened. He had sexual relations with the crowned prince and he hadn’t used protection! He stood up and managed to clean off Henry’s sweaty body and saw that he was asleep now.

With that, he left, fleeing the castle. Scared of his actions.
Henry awoke the proceeding morning by a knock on his bedchamer door. In a hurried fashion,  Herny quickly covered his petite body as a servant briefly entered and informed Henry his bath was ready. Authoritatively, Henry dismissed his servant, releasing a sigh after the door had closed. Throwing his blanket off, the cold air made the man shiver and reminisce of Edward's heat. A part of Henry felt used, but Henry reminded that part of himself that Edward's absence was for safety. Their intamacy held risk and even greater responsibility.
Edward spent the following day indoors, neglecting his responsibilities as duke. Many times did his maids question him and even his parents did once they noticed he hadn’t shown up. But he was worrying, would he be punished? He knew he should not have fled and should have faced the consequences but it felt like the easiest option in the moment.
Time had passed since Henry's fateful encounter with Edward. Henry found that now nausea kept him company,  accompanied by pressure and cramps in his lower pelvis. Henry did his best to ignore these discomforts and focus on his duties to his kingdom.
Unknowingly, Edward had seen Henry since that special night and it had reminded him of how much he longed to spend another night with him. To feel his soft hands on his body again. When he had seen Henry, he was attending some royal business in the town but he hadn’t seen him. That was about a month ago now and he still couldn’t get the Prince out of his head.
Henry was beginning to find his clothes were becoming tighter. Having his tailor take a measuring tape to Henry's Henry's bare body ignited his memory of his night with Edward. Henry was unsure how to reunite with him. Henry the decides he should host another dance, just as his tailor informs Henry his abdomen has gotten larger, Henry quickly throwing blame to his appetite for sweets and cucumbers.
Edward had decided to donate all his time into helping the poor and homeless. It greatly benefited everyone, he had something to distract him from Henry and the people were receiving the help they needed. He would donate money to food banks and bring food to the peoples homes or pass them out to people without homes. Edward soon became fairly popular to the masses of people.
Henry had caught word of Edward's exploits and sent word to meet with him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Fecund Royalty [w/ thoughtless] Bu_umpy 29 2,024 02-05-2024, 06:57 AM
Last Post: thoughtless