Contact's settings
Hi,I'm new here and I am having trouble finding contract settings like if you want to receive messages through pm I cannot find it anywhere I check everywhere I want to start rp but without finding contract settings for receive private messages I can't rp please help
Up at the top-left corner of the page, click on "User CP." This should take you to your control panel.

On the left-hand side, you should see a section titled "Your Profile." In that section, click on "Edit Options."

You should see a section on this new page titled "Messaging and Notification." One of the check boxes reads "Receive private messages from other users." Make sure that check box is active. The box should be blue with a white check mark in it. You will then want to scroll down to the bottom and click the "Update Options" button.
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
(09-01-2023, 03:17 AM)SimonBrownMpreg Wrote: Up at the top-left corner of the page, click on "User CP." This should take you to your control panel.

On the left-hand side, you should see a section titled "Your Profile." In that section, click on "Edit Options."

You should see a section on this new page titled "Messaging and Notification." One of the check boxes reads "Receive private messages from other users." Make sure that check box is active. The box should be blue with a white check mark in it. You will then want to scroll down to the bottom and click the "Update Options" button.

I did all of that and it's still not working

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mods and Admin Contact Info AMalePregnancyWorld 0 615 12-29-2023, 06:09 PM
Last Post: AMalePregnancyWorld