КОШБОЙ
https://youtu.be/IDfybUXIQYI?feature=shared
Nice find !
where we can watch it? Big Grin
Here's the poster

[Image: e2c25c3b-9719-42ce-945c-fa0ee218c525.jpg]
Thanks for this! Does anyone speak the language so we can understand what's going on?
Anyone know how to watch this? Is it streaming yet?
(09-23-2023, 01:55 PM)jrcash Wrote: Anyone know how to watch this?  Is it streaming yet?

Anymore news on this film?
This came out like 2 months ago.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Anyone has a free link to watched the movie? I'm not Russian, I'm from Argentina and I want to see it! Thanks u, have a good year ?
This is the entire synopsis on the YouTube description translated. Contains spoilers:

The main character Nursultan is a typical careerist who does not think about fatherhood and does not want to take responsibility.
However, his life changes dramatically when his girlfriend Aizat talks about her pregnancy. Instead of support and joy, Nursultan suggests that she have an abortion, which disappoints Aizat and she leaves.

Nursultan's boss, Arstan, is the father of four daughters and desperately wants a son. He is determined to make children until a son is born, the “true heir.”

However, fate intervenes in Nursultan's life and he has an accident with his colleagues, ending up in a coma for some time. At this time, he has an unusual dream: all the men who get someone pregnant transfer this responsibility to themselves. Nursultan encounters difficulties associated with pregnancy, realizing from his own experience that it is far from being as simple as it initially seemed. Arstan also turns out to be “pregnant” in Nursultan’s dream, but this time with a son, which gives him confidence and determination to give birth to a “real heir.”

During this incredible dream, the characters go through many adventures and experience various pregnancy difficulties that change their views on parenthood and responsibility. They realize that parenthood requires enormous dedication and care.

After some time, Nursultan wakes up in the hospital and realizes that everything that happened was just a big dream. However, through this dream, he comes to an important realization. He runs to Aizat, asks for her forgiveness and promises her to become a wonderful father and is ready to devote his life to his family.
This story is filled with emotion, drama and comedy. The film "КошВОУ" will be a vivid and unforgettable experience that will make you think about the hardships of pregnancy and understand the women who face it.
any news on the link to watch this movie free? I wanted so bad to watch it
Any news on how to watch it?
Anyone can put a free link to watch it? Like drive or something. It's a paid movie from et media on Russia! But I can't buy it because I'm from Argentina!