Closed Fecund Royalty [w/ thoughtless]
Pride purred in her chest as August complimented her choice. His praises always had the power to intoxicate her mind, leaving her wanting for more. Cheyenne could feel his expert fingers moving along the closing of her bodice, undoing it with impressive quickness. His skills were never stop to amaze and arouse her. She wetted her lips with her tongue as soon his thumb found her delicate nipple, already turgid and dark from her expectation.

The intensity of her reaction changed a couple of seconds later as a strong jolt spread all over her breast after August's masterful pinch. Her teeth sank into her lower hip as her breath hi and her back slightly arched at the prolonged teasing from her husband. It was his mouth though who brought her to moan load as the warmth of it crashed just right against the tingling skin of her abused nipple.

The heat pooling between her legs convinced her to finally obey her King, following his hand over his great hardness. Her doe eyes looked with his, after all that time she was still impressed by how massive he got every time he lusted for her. "That much?" she mumbled quietly, her fingers tumbling over the string that kept his trousers in place to untie them and free his length.
August let out a small, heated moan as her nimble fingers found the length of him. The laces unravelled easily, freeing him from the constraining fabric. He guided her hands to the band and helped her slide the trousers to the ground. He stepped out of them and again brought her palm to his lips for a simple kiss. "Thank you..." He murmured, his voice thick as honey. "My lovely, obedient girl...How should I repay you for...Nnnnngh--" His belly tightened again. He immediately lurched forward, placing his hands on the contracting orb. The strength was greater this time, forcing his belly down, and straining his back. Pressure ran to his thighs and his loins and he could feel the children within turn and move. "Nnnngh," he grunted again, trying to find his bearings. "Huhh..."
The floor welcomed his trousers with a deaf brushing as they joined the thicker fabric of her dress in an intricate spiral of colours and materials soon to be forgotten by the Royal Couple. Cheyenne was once again upright, her body standing in all her naked glory in front of him, ready to follow whatever command he was going to give her but August’s body seemed to have no intention of collaborating with him. The strength of the contraction was distinctly visible and it made Cheyenne gasp in surprise just as much as his husband suddenly lurching forward. “I- I’m going to fetch the physician!” She mumbled while she was still holding his shoulders that Cheyenne instinctively clutched when her husband almost tumbled on her. The Queen didn’t seemed to care that she was half naked to take her departure, she was only waiting for his approval.
(01-29-2024, 09:22 PM)Bu_umpy Wrote: The floor welcomed his trousers with a deaf brushing as they joined the thicker fabric of her dress in an intricate spiral of colours and materials soon to be forgotten by the Royal Couple. Cheyenne was once again upright, her body standing in all her naked glory in front of him, ready to follow whatever command he was going to give her but August’s body seemed to have no intention of collaborating with him. The strength of the contraction was distinctly visible and it made Cheyenne gasp in surprise just as much as his husband suddenly lurching forward. “I- I’m going to fetch the physician!” She mumbled while she was still holding his shoulders that Cheyenne instinctively clutched when her husband almost tumbled on her. The Queen didn’t seemed to care that she was half naked to take her departure, she was only waiting for his approval.

He shook his head, still breathing through the pain. "No...Nnnnn...You will not bring your fertility witch in here...Nnn....not now..." He rocked slowly. "Not until necessary...mmm....huh..." He tried to mask his discomfort with a smile. "This will...mmm...this will pass..."
He breathed hard for a few more moments and finally the contraction came to an end. He wiped his brow and his face and looked up at his wife's worried face. He touched her hip and urged her closer. "I've...had pains before...and with you by my side...well...I think I can ride this out." He cupped her ass and kissed her thigh. "And I do mean ride this out."
Blood rushed to her cheek at the words “fertility witch”, a not so gentle reminder of her faults in this strange situation. And Cheyenne couldn’t even blame him, after all she did quite the mess with the potion trick. The Queen flushed expression reached a new shade of red as soon as her mind processed August’s intentions. He couldn’t be serious, right? There was the palpable possibility that he was suffering from proper labor contractions and not only Braxton Hicks cramps and he wanted to be ride? Her surprise manifested itself with the little gasp she let out as soon as his lips kissed the tender flesh of her thigh. “Are you sure this is a good idea?” She spoke her concern freely, putting their dynamic a part for a second to ensure his wellbeing. She wasn’t, in fact, opposed to a good ride. She never has been.
He trailed his lips up her thigh, moving dangerously close the the moistness between her legs. He nipped playfully, hoping to convince his wife there was nothing to worry about. Then he would go about convincing himself. He couldn't deny that as far as a normal pregnancy progressed, he was at the end. His body seemed to agree. For weeks he'd been plagued by practice labor coming and going, his back was nearly in constant pain, and he found his protruding belly fell lower. Today's pain was stronger and longer. It scared him more then he would ever admit.

The witch had assured him that though rare, these...incidents...have indeed been completed successfully. Patience was key. Having never been a patient man, August opted for distraction. There was no better distraction than his wife. In truth, he was as concerned as his wife at the prospect of so much activity, but knew the woman craved completion.

"Unless you have a more...tantalizing idea..."

"
Cheyenne was thorn: she knew that the right thing to do was to put her husband on rest, go fetch the physician and then act accordingly to proper medical advice and yet there was a part of her that simply wanted to please him, to obey him and ride him just like he requested. The flesh was weak, and it was made ever weaker by August's lips moving closer and closer to her core, the delicate skin of her inner thigh turning red and then violet under his teeth's action.

"You must promise me that you will stop me if your conditions get worse" it was impressive how she gathered the courage and the strength to sound so confident while her husband had already her legs spread and was too close to her folds, making her sense tingle with anticipation.

//sorry for the late reply, I completely missed the notification!
(no worries, I've been busy anyway lol)

"That's my girl," lust over took worry in his voice. "Always, willing to please me..." He kissed he leg again. "and always willing to be pleased..."

His hands cupped her backside and he moved between her legs, letting his tongue linger against her folds before tasting the sweet desire within. "Mmmm..." He hummed, finding her most sensitive nub. He loved to feel her squirm. His tongue went to work, hoping she would do just that."
August’s tongue began its work and Cheyenne’s legs threatened her to give up, trembling and tensing while pleasure wash over her. While her lips quivered his name, her eyes burned with a lust far greater than the one it could be extinguished by the moist in his mouth. It was just a moment, and yet the Queen took advantage of his distraction and condition to get the upper hand on the situation: she pushed her husband down on the mattress, even if she knew that his back would most likely protest at the position, but that was the only way she could make enough space in his lap to move on his length. Before he could said anything, she already found his hardened length and, holding it at the right angle, she lowered herself on it. Soon her lower abdomen was forced against the lower curve of his great middle, which sat so low in the King’s pelvis. The twins were truly ready to make their entrance into the world and Cheyenne couldn’t help herself but cupping it with both of her hands for a couple of seconds before her hips moved, starting to regulate the motions by the King’s response to it.
(02-01-2024, 07:38 AM)Bu_umpy Wrote: August’s tongue began its work and Cheyenne’s legs threatened her to give up, trembling and tensing while pleasure wash over her. While her lips quivered his name, her eyes burned with a lust far greater than the one it could be extinguished by the moist in his mouth. It was just a moment, and yet the Queen took advantage of his distraction and condition to get the upper hand on the situation: she pushed her husband down on the mattress, even if she knew that his back would most likely protest at the position, but that was the only way she could make enough space in his lap to move on his length. Before he could said anything, she already found his hardened length and, holding it at the right angle, she lowered herself on it. Soon her lower abdomen was forced against the lower curve of his great middle, which sat so low in the King’s pelvis. The twins were truly ready to make their entrance into the world and Cheyenne couldn’t help herself but cupping it with both of her hands for a couple of seconds before her hips moved, starting to regulate the motions by the King’s response to it.

(so sorry I've been away)

August closed his eyes and let himself drink in every sweet feeling--from the mattress at his back, to her hands on his taut, ripe stomach, and her weight as she guided him to her core. "My Queen..." he moaned low as she started her rhythm. The touch of her abdomen against his belly as she moved was surprisingly pleasing--a simple caress but entirely intimate. He was grateful she was so delicate and...resourseful. His state made this activity nearly impossible and yet she had found a way to please him.

He gripped the blanket above his head and moved his hips with hers. Slowly, slowly, slowly at first, as if teasing each other. His breathing became heavier and heavier as his need grew. "Mmmm...." He bucked his hips, urging her on. He wanted to roll her onto the bed, devour her with his mouth and rut fast and hard into the core of her. He wanted he feel her shake and shiver beneath him as her wave of pleasure washed over her and wanted to spill himself into he depths as she cling desperately to him. But this was out of his control now and he lay there at her mercy. "Mmmm...." Perhaps that was just as good.

He felt her rhythm change and matched it as best as he could. Gods, she was so slick and wet around him. He grunted as they moved together. He moaned as he length slid deeper. He was close. He knew he was close. Lately it had not taken much to reach his peak. He bit his lip, trying to control it. He wanted her satisfied. He wanted his wife to have what she desired.

"Nnnuuuhh..."

His eyes opening wide as he was met with another bought of unbearable pain. His belly contorted with the contraction, forcing his hips to buck and his legs to splay beneath his riding wife. His back arched, forcing him deeper still within her. His breath came in gasps as pain and pleasure melded to one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,575 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Royalty. Whoknows 74 3,373 08-18-2023, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Whoknows