Percy Jackson and the Olympians
The latest book from Rick Riordan "The Chalice of the Gods", features some surprising mpreg imagery.

Credit to the Riordan estate:

Quote:I'd been having this weird nightmare about the gods. The Olympians were all sitting around my family's dining table announcing that they were pregnant. Hera was pregnant. Aphrodite was pregnant. Hephaestus was pregnant. Apollo was pretty sure he was having twins. After every announcement, Zeus would raise his Himbo Juice to-go cup and yell, "A toast!" Then all the gods would throw burnt toast at me like we were at a screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Later he says:

Quote:I was really glad I'd woken up before Dream Poseidon could show me his baby bump.
Hahaha this is such a tease
Funny, seeing as how Apollo had a daughter with a Canadian man (it’s heavily implied that Apollo impregnated him).
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I always wondered, since the laws of Olympus forbade the gods from being with the demigod children they sired, if at least Some of the goddesses would have impregnated their male lovers. Imagine the twist that could’ve been for Annabeth’s (daughter of Athena) character arc.
I love that Rick Riordan has never been shy about including Mpreg into the Greek/Roman/Egyptian/Norse Mythos with his works. After all, it’s been a heavy topic in said mythologies. I cannot recall which book it was in particular, but there was an Apollo demigod, even, who was discussing future romantic things (they were in their final year of the camp, which meant heading to college and other things) with his boyfriend; Naturally, most assumed having children meant adoption or surrogacy, but a part of me always wondered if it meant demigod men can get pregnant themselves. Nice to see it actually be fully acknowledged in true Riordan fashion