what does everybody think of Kim Kardashian?
I don't like her tight clothes when she is pregnant. There was a photo when she wore sandals and her feet were swollen. The sandals were very tight. She should wear more loose clothing.
I don't care what a woman wants to wear when she's pregnant. I think they're giving her way too much shit for her wardrobe.

Also, I think her enormous ass is insanely sexy.

Im not a Kardashian fan by any means, though.
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
I agree with you about her ass and I'm not a fan either.
she use too tight clothes and shoes......and in some pics look like she got the ass bigger than the belly.look like a pregnant by the ass.the dream of all the anal birth fans here LOL

the photos with the shoes hurt me.
but she is really sexy. I hope she stop dieting and stop exercising. she would be the hugest famous pregnant ever
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..
Of all her features, her butt is her best "asset". LOL!!
I saw last night 25 pictures of her. They showed the worse 25 outfits she had worn during her pregnancy. She is sexy but better clothes would have made her pregnancy better.
can you link it?

he is a hot girl but wearing really too tigh clothes. also she is stressing too much to not gain....
She had her baby. It's a girl.
Don't know all ufs. In my case I think she had an early c-section to not get fatter.... in spain we have a proverb that said:" think bad and you will be right".

I would pay to see an overdue kim pregnant with twins without dieting and exercise.........
I found out the name of her baby. It's Nori which is short for North. Originally she wanted to call her East.
(06-21-2013, 12:25 PM)hugebelly Wrote: I found out the name of her baby. It's Nori which is short for North. Originally she wanted to call her East.

Nori is the seaweed that gets processed into sheets that can be used to roll sushi with. Considering Kim looks like she ate everything presented to her during her pregnancy, I'm not surprised she picked a food related name.
(06-26-2013, 11:27 AM)labrat Wrote:
(06-21-2013, 12:25 PM)hugebelly Wrote: I found out the name of her baby. It's Nori which is short for North. Originally she wanted to call her East.

Nori is the seaweed that gets processed into sheets that can be used to roll sushi with. Considering Kim looks like she ate everything presented to her during her pregnancy, I'm not surprised she picked a food related name.

It really is short for "North" though and has nothing to do with the Japanese food. There's no need for you to be snide; that poor kid's name is already "North West"!
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Nori is a cute name. As long as they keep it short, they'll be fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  kim k professional preggo morphs TMZ bellyluv 0 2,250 01-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: bellyluv