What would kids think of a Pregnant Man?
Hey Folks,

This video is funny and eye catching with a BEA-utiful belly on a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z97YTGjLxlM

It's about a man pretending to be pregnant and visiting kids. How kids react is the essence of this video. Of course the man has a good round belly to show off.... Enjoy!!!

Heart
That was quite adorable
hahaha that's a program from my country. they love to do this kind of secret camera project to see the reaction of kids and their innocence react to things like that.

the first one is quite surprise. to all the I'm pregnant,baby is kicking,I have baby inside. he answer with a yes? like really? hehe
the second said that's imposible.That's couldn't happen to men only happen to moms and when he farts the kid said:Like baby fart so much have to be a boy LOL

Then they make like the baby is speaking,the first were very surprised...

baby asked to the first:is my dad handsome?he take a look at the face,look at the belly look at the face and then put a face like poor him,better don't know he got an ugly monkey like father
then when he broke water he said ohh baby pee hahahahah
and second said what the fuck, I think u just pee yourself haha
so so cute
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..
(06-03-2013, 12:04 AM)embarazado Wrote: hahaha that's a program from my country. they love to do this kind of secret camera project to see the reaction of kids and their innocence react to things like that.

the first one is quite surprise. to all the I'm pregnant,baby is kicking,I have baby inside. he answer with a yes? like really? hehe
the second said that's imposible.That's couldn't happen to men only happen to moms and when he farts the kid said:Like baby fart so much have to be a boy LOL

Then they make like the baby is speaking,the first were very surprised...

baby asked to the first:is my dad handsome?he take a look at the face,look at the belly look at the face and then put a face like poor him,better don't know he got an ugly monkey like father
then when he broke water he said ohh baby pee hahahahah
and second said what the fuck, I think u just pee yourself haha
so so cute

Thanks for the explanation. Though I don't speak espanol, I just think that it is a wonderful language. Thanks for the great explanation....
you're wellcome. It's funny even not understand it the video. but it's always better knowing what they are saying. ;)

also the men of the videos is a magician and comedian from this program. They love to do stupid test and once they did a test where he was the full program eating untill he was over stuffed. I tried to remember but he gained around 3 kilos or so.
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..
I've shown my daughter pictures and movies about Mpreg and all she does is laugh and smile...I may have influenced a whole generation! :D my other daughter is still too young (just potty trained) she likes to run her daddy's belly after watching Junior. My children are brilliant!
~Type Signature Here~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power Man dork95 11 12,770 02-11-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Craddenali
  Lil Pregnant BirdyBee 0 900 01-17-2024, 11:12 PM
Last Post: BirdyBee
  Hera The Pregnant Man Play Mpreg_trash 0 1,056 09-01-2023, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Mpreg_trash
  Youtube video - Gay pregnant couple preggoboy 5 4,732 07-15-2023, 06:57 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
  Of God and Man Hla 6 2,424 10-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  SCP-1010 Don't Approach The Green Man Alpine 2 1,501 09-22-2022, 08:35 AM
Last Post: atreu
  Timeline: What If Men Started Getting Pregnant? mprego2 0 1,148 03-10-2022, 11:24 AM
Last Post: mprego2
Information PREGNANT MAN FOR 24 HOURS AndrewMpreg 19 10,282 01-20-2022, 02:49 PM
Last Post: AndrewMpreg
  Greek Prince Made Pregnant by Minotaur tonihour 2 9,115 11-28-2021, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Manchesterwall
  Man having just given birth Preggojames33 1 2,529 06-02-2021, 12:58 AM
Last Post: babybaby