Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne moaned, rubbing his legs together, trying to ease his discomfort. His belly started to feel tight with pressure. "Damian help. I feel so uncomfortable." Ryne said as he rubbed his belly.
Damien rubbed Rynes stomach " just lean against me breathe and try to relax" he whispered calmly
Ryne did as he was told and leaned against Damian. He took deep breathes and tried to relax. The pressure continued to build in his stomach. He looked down and saw his stomach starting to expand. "This feels intense!" Ryne exclaimed as his face was flushed.
" lets get you into bed it will help you relax..." He led Ryne back into the house and into his bedroom helping him lay down
Ryne nodded as he lied down onto the bed provided. As he was lying down he felt his stomach getting bigger, almost reaching two feet in diameter. "Damian, please help. It feels so uncomfortable!"
Damien left and came back with a red drink and a lotion he rubbed it on Rynes stomach to help it stretch as he made Ryne drink the drink
Ryne greedily drank the red potion, he noted that it tasted like strawberries. He loved the feeling of Damian's hands rubbing his stomach with the lotion. He finished the drink. "What was in that drink?"
" some strawberries some medicine to help the pressure and some blood..." He whispered
Ryne went up in shock. "Blood! You gave me Blood! Why? Who's?" Ryne screamed as the pressure began to decrease, his stomach reaching four feet in diameter.

" it doesn't matter who's...our children need it there vampires every day ill be giving it to you in larger amounts...but it won't taste like blood..." Damien smiled as he rubbed Rynes stomach
Ryne was worried. Damian slipped him someone's blood in his drink. The fact that he needs to consume larger amounts everyday, not knowing that it could be blood, made him terrified. "I don't want to drink blood. Why can't I eat and drink normal foods and drinks?"

" you will eat berries and some other foods if you don't drink blood the babies will kill you..." He whispered " I am here to help you it would be easier if you just listened to me"
Ryne stared at Damian in shock. He didn't want to die. Ryne started to nod with tears in the corners of his eyes. "OK. I'll do as you say. I don't want to die!" He said with sadness.
Damien wiped the tears away " shhhh ill make sure they don't you won't even taste the blood "
Ryne smiled as Damian promised him that he wouldn't be harmed. He looked down and smiled at his belly. His kids are there, inside his belly. He looked up at Damian. "How many do you think I have?"

Damien smiled I would say " 5 or 7 or 9 it's always an odd number..." Damien smiled rubbing Rynes stomach
Rynes eyes looked up to him with surprise. "That's a lot! I don't know if I can do it." Ryne said failing his would be mate. Tears started to appear, he felt that he was being a burden to Damian.

Damien wraps his arms around his mate kissing his neck gently " hey shhh ill be by your side the whole time you'll be fine I promise Ill help you thorough it..." He assured his mate
Ryne looked at Damian with a blush. "Thank you, Damian." Ryne rested his head against Damian's shoulder. "Damian, you said you have a clan, right? Where are they?" Ryne asked with a little worry.

Damien smiled " would you like to meet them they live in a mansion not far from here I just moved out here to have some space I'm kind of an outcast..." Damien frowns slightly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,898 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 33,892 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,963 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,755 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg