Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne blinked in surprise. "Why are you an outcast? Is it because you like humans?" Ryne asked quickly. Then Ryne had a face filled with fright. "Will they they hurt you or the babies?"

" Yes my family humans are only ment for their blood but I think their beautiful creatures...your so beautiful...they won't hurt you I won't let them my sister is my best friend and would love to meet you though"
Ryne blushed at Damian as told him, he was beautiful. "OK. Lets go meet them." Ryne broke away from Damian's embrace until he realized something. "Uh, do you have anything that will fit me? My shirt is too tight and my coat won't be able to fit me." Ryne said with embarrassment.

Damien grabbed a huge shirt for Ryne " here you go " Damien smiled taking Ryne and leading him to the house
Ryne quickly put on the shirt as he was pulled out of the cabin and to the mansion. On the way to the mansion, Ryne started to feel scared. He started to hold onto Damian's hand tightly, afraid of what will happen if he let go.
[quote='MpregMaster9' pid='24544' dateline='1372730846']
Ryne quickly put on the shirt as he was pulled out of the cabin and to the mansion. On the way to the mansion, Ryne started to feel scared. He started to hold onto Damian's hand tightly, afraid of what will happen if he let go.
[/quoted
Damien walked in the house with Ryne in hand " Elaine " he called as his sister walked out with huge stomach she smiles at you and kisses me on the cheek " I see you found a mate...the baby's our kicking there coming soon.." She smiled
Ryne stared at Elaine, but really her pregnant belly. He loved a pregnant belly and felt an erection coming on. Ryne stood there dumbfounded and unable to say anything.

Elaine smiled coming over she hugged Ryne their bellys rubbing toghether " you'll make my brother very happy I can see the future..." She smile happy
Ryne blushed as Elaine hugged him. "You do? I never heard of future sight magic before." Ryne said. As their bellies rubbed, Ryne was getting turned on. His belly became more sensitive to touch. Ryne was only able to suppress a moan, but he wasn't able to hide his full erection.

Elaine smiled then moaned and a gush of water fell to the floor she moaned and grabbed onto you as a contraction ran through her body
Ryne started to worry. "Are you ok!? What do we do?!" Ryne panicked as Elaine was giving birth. He looked over to Damian to see if he had any answers.

" Ryne stay calm help me get her to bed..." Damien grabbed one side of her sister and helped her to bed " your gonna be okay baby sister..." Damien whispered
Ryne nodded as he put Elaine's arm over his shoulder and started to carry to the bed. As she was put onto the bed, Ryne still had questions. "What do we do now?"

Damien didn't say anything he just checked his sister and smiled " your fully dilated next contraction I want you to push you'll have your baby in no time "
Ryne smiled after hearing that the baby would be delivered in no time. He started to rub his own belly as he thought of his own children.

Damien held Elaine's hand as she cried and screamed and pushed then cried happy tears as Damien handed her her beautiful baby boy
Ryne was happy at Elaine's delivery. He started to cry a bit as well. "Congratulations! You must be so proud!" Ryne said with a smile

Elaine smiled " thank both of you for everything..." Damien stopped dead in his tracks as he heard his dad call " I smell human..." He looked a Ryne " run to the cabin NOW!"
Ryne nodded as he started to run as fast as he could. He ran out through the back door, down the trail that he traveled up from, and entered into the forest where he rested in the cabin. Ryne was worried for Damian. "I hope Damian is doing Ok. I'm starting to get hungry."

Ryne remembered the berries Damien told him were in the fridge

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,891 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 33,868 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,934 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,092 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,745 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg