Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne started to remember the berries in the fridge. He went over and picked the berries out. He started to pig out on the delicious treat. After finishing his treat, he started to rub his belly. As he did, he got turned on, so he climbed onto the bed, let his pants down, and started to stroke his dick. He rubbed his big belly as he stroked. He became really horny from being pregnant. As he stroked he felt himself getting closer to climaxing. Closer, closer, closer, and then he came. He own seed gushed out and landed on his belly, making him cum twice. Ryne laid there exhausted from the ordeal, but maybe he could have another go.

Damien walked in beaten up but saw Ryne laying there and smiled wide he jumped on the bed " round 2?" He whispered raising his eyebrows
Ryne was shocked. "What happened to you?! What did your father do to you?!?" Ryne said as he tried to keep his embarrassment hidden. He tried to keep his sexual urges under control.

"I'm fine" Damien tried to assure " me and my father just got in a small fight...."
Ryne was scared. "Please, don't fight him again. I don't want to see you hurt." Ryne said crying. He hugged Damian as hard as he could, in fear that he would lose him.
Damien rubbed his back " shhhh I'm fine ill never leave you just close your eyes and rest..."
Ryne nodded. "Will you stay in my bed with me tonight? I don't want to sleep alone." Ryne said with puppy eyes.
Damien smiled " of course babe just rest " he whispered as he hummed making Ryne very sleepy
Ryne's eyes started to get heavier and soon he was fast asleep. He woke up the next morning to the sight of Damian, next to him. Ryne smiled, but he felt something. He looked down and saw his stomach was bigger and he felt his dick touch the bottom of his belly. Ryne tried to suppress a moan, but he accidentally let one out.
Hearing his mates moan Damian's eyes popped open and I smile spread across his face " horny much?" Damian laughed
Ryne blushed a deep red. "It's not my fault! Your babies are making me horny!" Ryne exclaimed. "I'm still a virgin, so I don't know how to control it."
Damian smiled kissing his mates neck " I can change that if you want..." He smirked rubbing Rynes large stomach
Ryne looked at Damian with a blush. "What are you going to do?" He asked trying to suppressing a moan from Damian rubbing his belly.
Damian didn't say anything he just got up on his knees pulling down Rynes pants and he put his mouth on the tip of Rynes dick then slid the who thing in his mouth and start to suck

Ryne moaned deeply. Shivers went up his spine as the pleasure got to him. He felt himself getting closer to climaxing. "Damian, It feels so good! I'm about to cum!" Ryne exclaimed
Damian nodded telling Ryne he could cum a he sucked harder
Ryne moaned louder as felt himself getting closer to climaxing. He cummed into Damian's mouth. He was out of breathe from the whole ordeal, but he wished Damian could continue. "That felt so good. Can we do this more often?"
Damian swallowed and smiled wide " anytime you want..." He smiled and kissed his mates stomach
Ryne looked at him with a blush. "Can we do it now? I think the babies want you to keep doing it." Ryne said with his face entirely red with embarrassment.
" of course what do you want me to?" He whispered in Rynes ear

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,116 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,736 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,960 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,030 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,145 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,131 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,860 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg