Simulation Questions.
Hello, I just wanted to ask you peeps how you go about Simulations besides stuffing balls under your shirts? Not that I'm knocking that method, I'd just prefer some advice on things such as stuffing and inflation so I can do it safely. :3
(07-20-2013, 08:49 PM)SecretlyDeviant Wrote: I'm mostly into Swallowing air, or doing air/water enemas. The only real advice I have is to try it out and know your limits, like stop if it gets painful :/

I've tried water enemas, but I feel like the always end horribly messy. Am I just doing it wrong?
Hi,
Enemas are the best way,as human colon can contain more air than human stomach...but the combination of both is best.

(07-21-2013, 03:16 AM)Typhus Wrote:
(07-20-2013, 08:49 PM)SecretlyDeviant Wrote: I'm mostly into Swallowing air, or doing air/water enemas. The only real advice I have is to try it out and know your limits, like stop if it gets painful :/

I've tried water enemas, but I feel like the always end horribly messy. Am I just doing it wrong?

Damn deviant, your picture makes my belly absolutely tiny in comparison. So jealous.
Enemas are messy, sometimes I try them and sometimes they are pleasurable and sometimes they are annoying but accurately reflect the less glamorous side of pregnancy!

I am truly a padding kind of person, the best kind being pure silicone if you can find the right one for the right price.

For a budget one you can use a football or inflate a beach ball with water if you're really into it.
The trick with balls is to find a medium blanket or towel type thing to wrap the ball so it doesn't just look like a ball stuffed into your shirt, but forms and flows into the natural curves of your body.

I can show you how if you like?
There are several different ways to simulate pregnancy but personally, I'm into the more simple stuff that doesn’t involve expensive purchases or enemas. It's not something that I'd personally choose doing.

The simplest method is by simply stuffing things such as soft pillows under your t-shirt. I say 'soft' because they're easy to manipulate into pregnant belly-like shapes. Of course, it won’t convince anyone but you’ll get a sensation of what it's like to have that large distended belly pushing out in front of you... Pillows are 'okay' but are only really useful if you wrap them around the front of your waist otherwise they're obviously far too long.

Several years ago I found a neat method of reproducing the look of a popped out navel. I think I actually got the tip from someone else about four/five years back on another forum somewhere... It's not perfect by any means but done carefully, it kinda' works if you have the patience (or time on your hands, rather). Take a small piece of toilet tissue (i.e - a third of a square, if that), slightly wet it and then 'squeeze' it gently into your own belly button. Try not to move erratically, bend, walk around e.t.c.. using your own body heat, allow it to dry sufficiently so it retains shape. Tease it out and you should have effectively the inverted shape of your own belly button...! Set up the pillow(s) under your t-shirt and then carefully slide the 'popped out' belly button underneath. This method is a bit 'hit and miss'. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... If your t-shirt is too tight with the pressure of the pillow, it'll squash more or less flat. If the toilet tissue remains too wet, again, it'll end up squashing flat. It has to be dried or as close to it as possible - a bit like Papier Mache.

I'd actually loved to know if anyone has any other methods on this, actually...

With regards to proper bare belly simulation, obviously, I find eating a good meal before pushing out your belly produces notably better results than simply pushing it out after just a regular meal or nothing at all. If you can wash it down with a few beers (contains fizz/gas), even better still... You can add a good few inches to your pushed out/inflated waistline. I've actually surprised myself at how big you can get. I'd say I've been pretty close to the size of SecretlyDeviant's avatar at least twice before now, where you can actually see a notable outward curve from the side and a 'dome' by looking downwards...!
Where I cannot speak for any simulation methods by means of belly stuffing be it with food, air, or water, I do know there are numerous threads in this forum that cover this.
Sirius' thread on page 2 is a sound method that is very close to mine.
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
I have a few tips on other simulation threads.
I love to do inflations! If you want any specific tips, feel free to PM me with questions!

This space intentionally left blank*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public simulation Minipreggo 23 12,550 03-14-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: saty
  Simulation Frequency AepiScorch 18 4,544 10-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,921 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,136 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  A couple of questions about silicone bellies shadething 4 1,635 11-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Last Post: pregnantscubasteve40
  Wubble Simulation Twi 7 3,110 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: piecheese10
  Baby simulation Pregnantmand2 3 2,944 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Pregnantmand2
  Heavy set simulation mpregisamazing 2 2,181 03-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: WolfgangD
  Is this the ultimate EMS for conraction simulation? joshlg_uk 4 2,735 01-28-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Need belly simulation tips zacklovesmpreg 4 6,495 12-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk