Ways to Simulate
I've been a stuffer for ages, but I'd really love to be able to expand my belly through whatever ways. I've tried to bloat with water but I didn't notice any difference. I know about water enemas, but I don't have a pump and can't get one shipped at this moment. What are the best, free (or inexpensive), ways to have your actual stomach look actual pregnant? Thanks in advance!
I would never advise enemas of any sort anyway! There's a difference between what your body is designed for and what it can put up with - and likelihood is once you start, you'll do it till you like what you see, then try to get even bigger, and it's just not healthy.

Sorry to bring you down dude. :( But I have some good tips on water based simulations that can fit under clothing if you'd like them?

Just looking out for your health x

(But hey if anyone finds a HEALTHY way to do it, call me yeah? :P)
how do you simulate happybump ?
I use a small/ medium sized balloon filled with warm water and that goes inside a larger air filled balloon, this gives weight, size, warmth, fetal movement, encourages you to pee more, I use a swimsuit to keep it all in place which does get pretty sweaty though so be prepared for that! I wear my own clothes over the swimsuit. This I have found, is the closest thing to real without being real.
Pregnant women do tend to have trouble being 'warmer' with the belly and everything. Another one you can try is a beach ball filled with water. I had mine last a year and simulated regularly with it. but choose a small or medium not large.

I agree with HappyBump about enemas. I've done them, they're fun but not practical for full extended pregnancy simulations.

Shapewear is your best friend!
A beach ball partially inflated with water, I've heard that a lot. I also suggest some light foam padding??
Water has never really worked for me when it comes to bloating. I'm sure it works for some but for me, all I find is that it makes me feel a bit 'cramped up' and ill. I can hear (and sometimes feel) sloshing going on inside me but in terms of size, I have to say the results for me have been disappointing. I think the only way some have success, from what I've seen online over the years, is to literally drink many litres of it. That's something which I simply can't do. Not with water, at least!

In another simulation thread recently, I suggested beer. A pub crawl with a good meal mixed in somewhere ideally. If you're not keen on the beer idea, practically any fizzy drink. I find that gives me the kind of results I'm looking for and given me my best results to date. I even posted pictures of the results to share in our community as there were few pictures where I felt I genuinely looked big enough to pass as pregnant. 

As what xHappyBumpx advised all those years ago above, I would never personally recommend enemas in any way shape or form. The only time I would take them would be if they were professionally prescribed to me by a doctor e.t.c... I wouldn't risk my health in that way for the sake of a simulation session. I do have my limits!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuffing to simulate/People touching your belly? MacenA 7 1,927 10-19-2022, 01:13 AM
Last Post: MacenA
  Anyone find a way to simulate your belly expanding? Or simulating fetal movement? Joan34 4 3,944 01-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Last Post: BUDDY
  I'm making realistic toys to simulate with lincxxx 20 6,791 01-06-2022, 01:03 PM
Last Post: tn6775
  Easiest and instant way to simulate Amit1998 0 1,200 08-09-2020, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Amit1998
  Simulate kicking? BalloonBelly 0 1,404 11-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Last Post: BalloonBelly
  how to simulate role play in the best way pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,477 04-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Last Post: pregokillerkirkboy
  Machine to simulate labor (or just how to simulate labor?) Midasmpreg 3 1,759 09-04-2017, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Found a new way to simulate... Mr.pregnantboy612 2 3,452 07-07-2015, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Mr.pregnantboy612