Clothes Shopping Vs Music Shopping.
I know this may sound random, but if you could choose clothes shopping or music shopping, what would you choose? You must also give reasons as to why you would choose one over the other. For me, it would be music shopping, as I love to find music, and I have got CDs in my collection that would only be available via ordering online, and I also love the feeling that I get when I try out a new musical instrument, whereas clothes shopping bores me to high heavens (unless it's gothic clothing)
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Music because ive never enjoyed clothes shopping.

I get a thrill out of walking into a record store but clothing stores make my throat sore and stuff. It's weird.
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
Although I love music, I find record stores overwhelming. I guess instruments would be better, but still a tad overwhelming. If someone else is footing the bill, I could shop for new outfits all day.
if i could pull it off. both. i love music and have been trying to start a band as of late. (though i must say that it will most likely start making me sound like nathan explosion at some point in my life) as for clothes shopping. it just depends on the store. i'm more of a hot topic guy. back when they were not so pop store. ugh. hot topic is another favorite. can't pass up those fun piercings ahaha.
For me, "shoes" means "clothes." I am a very tall woman, meaning I have remarkably large feet. I am constantly shopping for shoes that will fit me and also have high heels because they make me look like a giant ogre who can pick up and devour people. I may have the largest known collection of size eleven ankle-strap four-inch wedge heels ever. (Like, four pairs?)

More seriously, though, I would prefer buying music over shoes. Music lasts forever; shoes wear out.
Another reason why I prefer music shopping is the fact that when I am at a CD store, I can find music by artists I like. For musical instruments, though, it's different, as in that department, the moment I enter the store, I am like a kid in a toy store, because I love to look at all the instruments.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Clearly music over clothes.
Music stores. All day, er'ry day. Albums and CD's and instrument stores alike since I can play many instruments, mostly brasswind.
I RP straight Mpreg and Fpreg, with both video and chat. PM me if interested!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MUSIC!!! Visser5 50 31,223 08-04-2015, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Sazzy
  music shuffle game tetrisbelly 2 2,274 07-29-2013, 03:07 AM
Last Post: BabyDaddy
  Music Fever: Steam Powered Giraffe BaronVonCroydlypants 1 1,772 01-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Last Post: darkfanboy