Piper's Witch hunter (first come; firsth serve)
You set out on a journey to the forest of magic where you are order to kill a witch name Piper. Piper has been knowbto cause trouble and mayhem to villages around the area that live by her forest. You happen to stumble onto her cottage, tired and week from getting around her spell defense's and fall for her trap when you meet her. Only to be a part of her experiment in creating new life!

Name: Piper
Description: She's short, only coming too the height of 4' 8", with red frizzy hair. She has a soft face of almost a child which has got her out of danger from witch hunters in the past because she looks like a child. She is cunning, smart and very strong. She has purple eyse and a slender body.
Granting a Life.
Name: Austin

"Let me go! I don't want to be part of your experiment" he yells trying to get out of the ropes
Piper smiled and only giggled when she saw him struggling in her trap when he walked through the door. "It's your own fault. You should have stayed well away, instead of trying to kill me!" She said coming up to him and started picking off his weapons. Automatic bow, arrows, throwing knives, poison, pills, neddles and an axe is what she found on him. "Hmm...you came well prepared for someone so young." She moved a chair in front of him and hopped onto it. She didn't look very threatening with her height, but she needed to be at least eye level with her assassin. "Yes, a pretty face with strong attributes. You'll make a fine candidate for my next experiment." She said hold his chin in her hand.
Granting a Life.
"Let me go! What experiment are you going to do to me?" He asks as he tries to get out her trap
"Oh nothing to major, but if it works I'll be the most famous witch in the world." She smiled and shoved a pill in his mouth. "Now swallow that and I will tell you what's in it and what is goingb to happen to you." She said watching him forbhis reaction.
Granting a Life.
He swallows the pill and clutches his stomach as it feels like it's being ripped apart
(Could you maybe answer the reply with more than just 1 sentence? It doesn't leave much for the imagination and it makes it harder for me to reply :( )

Piper smiles as she watches his belly start to expand but is also very disappointed at the same time. "I will have to work on the acceleration a bit." She said as she hopped of her chair and walked around him. "The expansion happened very nicely and didn't leave any marks on the skin." She said aloud, making notes as soon as his bellyb stopped growing. With a wave of her hand the ropes that bound him released him.
Granting a Life.
He screams as he looks at his belly "what did you do to me?!" He yells and tries to get out the trap yelling "i don't want to be experimented on! Please let me go!" He begs as he feels kicks in his stomach.
Piper looked at him, confused. "You are an odd and very weak witch hunter. I've seen flies that have more spirit than you." Piper said as she looked at him. She had already unbound him. He was free to go if he could move with his new added growth.
Granting a Life.
He start to waddle towards the door when he falls due to weight shifting around "what did you do to me?!" He asks as he tries to get up
Piper walked up to him with her hands behind her back and smiled. "Well since you can't seem to understand what is going on with you let me put it into a better way for you. Congratulations, you're pregnant." She said as she placed her hands on his belly. "Looks like you have a very strong baby in there." She said as she determined what was going on with his belly.
Granting a Life.
"It's impossible to get a male pregnant. If it's true how long will I be pregnant for?" He asks as he waddles towards the witch
"Oh but that's why it's called magic. Anything is possible." She said as she walked away from him and went to were her potion items were stored. She then shrugged to his next comment. And who knows. Magic doesn't have time elements. You could go into intense labor right now, tomorrow, next week or in a month. It's your body that tells you when the child needs to be expelled out of your artificial womb." She said throwing things into a pot.
Granting a Life.
"How am i going to give birth?!" he yells as he comes closer to the witch
"What a very loud witch hunter you are. Were you just let out of your school yesterday?" She asked as she moved her hand and made him sit down in a chair with the click of a wrist. She then walked over to him and stood before him; with him sitting down now he was just at her eye level now. "See here Austin." She put a hand on his belly. "The baby is right here so you only really have two possible options of where it's going to come out. Either out of your dick; which seems unlikely, or out off your rectum; a more plausible choice." She said as she pat his belly hoping she had answered his question.
Granting a Life.
He groans feeling the baby kick "Please stop this experiment. I can't go back into town like this" he begs as he tries to reach for his sword

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,018 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,393 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,315 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,398 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,754 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,518 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,705 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,073 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 133 36,881 03-29-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Ex-hunter (w/ Thatcher) Lovebite 10 2,231 03-01-2017, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Lovebite