Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Jace sighed looking down "I...Im gay...and....I've....had....had a crush on you for a few years...." He said quietly looking up for his reaction.
Liam looked at Jace surprised then he moaned as he got a sharp pain in his stomach " it's starting...Jace.." Liam groaned
Jace looked down realizing his feelings weren't returned "um...right. Well you're just going through contractions, you need them closer together before we can even think about pushing. Maybe we should get up and walk. I've heard that helps speed it up?"
Liam nodded " Jace...I-I I've always liked you too...but I don't know...if I'm gay..." Liam admitted and looked down rubbing his stomach then with jaces help he stood up
Jace sighed and slowly walked around with him "Do you like me just as your friend or do you find me attractive?" he asked looking into his eyes as they walked
Liam looked into Jaces eyes " I find you attractive" he admitted " I don't know if it wrong or right..." Liam groaned as a contraction hit him " I can't do this..."
Jace looked at him confused as he held his weight during the contraction "What do you mean you don't know if its right or wrong?" He said softly and rubbed his stomach "And you can do this, you're strong"
Liam looked at jace " my feelings are they supposed to be like that we both know that we were raised teaching being gay is wrong.." Liam rubbed his stomach and started walking again
Jace shook his head "I know but I learnt many years ago our teaching are not always right. Do i look like a devil in disguise to you?" he asked softly helping him walk slowly
" no you certainly don't look like the devil...maybe I-I we should kiss..." Liam whispered blushing then he moaned loudly as a contraction hitting him hard he leaned on jace " oh....jace...hurts..." He whined the contractions speeding up
Jace held onto him tightly "You're doing great, I know it hurts, just keep breathing, you're doing great. M-maybe we should kiss" He said blushing slightly as he bit his lip lightly
Liam smiled relaxing against Jace as the contraction ended he took a deep breathe then leaned in and kissed Jace deeply his hand landing behind jaces head pulling him close
Jace gasped against his lips kissing back gently raising his hands to hold his face, his thumbs gently stroking his cheek as they kissed. He pulled back biting his lip blushing slightly as he looked at him
Liam smiled because he felt a spark " I-I uhm there was something...I-I wanna do that again..." He blushed then moaned loud as another contraction hit and he felt the babies lower
Jace held him steady through the contraction "Breathe slowly, you're doing really well" he said smiling gently he leant in gently brushing his lips against his again before pulling away
Liam smiled slightly then took a deep breath he started to panic as the next contraction hit he almost dropped to his knees from the pain " jace...don't leave...hurts I can't do this..."
Jace helped him sit against the wall and knelt next to him taking his hand "Im not going anywhere, I promise, and you're strong enough to do this. You're one of the strongest people I know" he said running a hand through his hair
Liam nodded and leaned over laying his head on Jaces lap breathing through the contractions and squeezing jaces hand slightly soon the contractions were on top of each other and Liam started to sob panicking " NO...no...no jace...I'm not good with pain...I can't I really can't"
Jace pulled him up and kissed him roughly "You will be fine. Ill be right here. You can cry and scream and squeeze my hand. I will help you through it as much as I can, okay? I love you" he said holding his cheek gently
Liam nodded but was still panicking " jace..." He whimpered and sobbed because of the pain the pain overwhelming him he started to panick breathing heavy and gasping for air while he sobbed hard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,117 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,736 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,961 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,146 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,131 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,860 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,878 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8