a knights elf (closed)
Winter sits under a tree waiting to see his friend. Most recently turned lover. They would always meet under this tree and have been meeting for a while in secret.
James walked up to the tree in his knight uniform he smiled as he saw winter and sat next to him looking to see if any one was around then kissing him deeply
Winter kisses back moaning into the kiss. His long white hair is up it doesn't really make a difference his hair being down to his mid back either way. A pointed ear twitches and he smiles when they break the kiss.
James smiled " hey. I've missed you how have you been the king sent me on a witch hunt..." He rolled his eyes taking winters hand
Winter takes James hand "Hmm. I've known some to be very nice. I've been busy with watching the forests as uusual. The occasional stranger. The passerby boy friend who iI should very much like to kiss again." He says moving in for another kiss.
James smiled " I'd like that..." He leaned in kissing winter deeply his hands moving to his hips and started to slide off winters oants
Winter wraps his arms around James neck deepening the kiss as his pants are slipped down around his ankles. He doesn't pull back from the kiss for long only long enough to get his shirt off before he is kissing James again.
James kissed winter deeply undoing his own pants
winter being fully unclothed at this point helps james to lose his pants with skilled hands hips rubbing against james as they kiss.
James broke the kiss flipping him over and slamming into him while nibbling at the back of his neck
winter moans loudly arching back into james as he tilts his head to the side. "more," he moans out
James smiled and pulls on winters hips slamming into him faster getting deeper with each thrust
winter loses balance slightly and ends up on his right elbow reaching to massage himself not bothering to be quiet an ear twitching and hair falling around him covering his face.
James smiled and nibbled at the twitching air he thrusted deeper then climaxed hard with a moan releasing his load
winter moans releasing his load onto his stomach as well blushing slightly his body shuddering slightly under james as his ear twitches again.
James finished and pulled out smiling " amazing" he leaned in and kissed winter deeply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,896 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,960 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,755 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,783 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8