hidden consequences.
James nods wishing he could do something more special. But stands up whispering. "Thank you." runs to the gift shop grabs some fake candles and jace's favorite scent. He runs to the car and grabs the blanket that smells like home. Jace's favorite blanket. He then runs to get flowers and grabs the CD from the car. He sneaks into the room while jace is sleeping and lowers the lights laying the blanket over jace's lap and setting the candles around the room. He sets the flowers on the side table and sprays the scent around the room he sits next to jace awake waiting for jace to wake up..
Jace stirred frowning. Wasn't he in the hospital? It didn't smell like bleach anymore "What...?" he mumbled tiredly sitting up and rubbing at his sore eyes from crying. He looks around the room shocked before his eyes land on James "What...Whats happening?"
James looks exhausted and has tear stains as he looks up. "I-i wanted to tell you I want to carry our next child. I wanted to tell you on a special get away. Once we knew that dawn was healthy and could come home with us... I saved up to take us to Hawaii where I was going to take you swimming and to dinner. And we could go and I could tell you the only secret I kept... because I wanted it to be a surprize. This was never how I planned to tell you. I wanted so much more... want to do anything for you.Jace." He says tears beginning to fall again. "I met you and wanted no one else. ever since middle school." He says looking up at Jace
Jace looked at him shocked tears rolling down his cheeks. He got up and sat in his lap. "Im sorry I let my jealousy come out. I just....Cale and you are really close and sometimes I just get this feeling that you....you would want to be with him instead of me. Its petty and jealous and Im sorry. I really do love you and I love everything about you, you're perfect" he said and kissed him deeply tangling his fingers in his hair
James kisses back and tangles his own hand into jace's hair holding him in his lap. "I'd never want anyone else. Cale is more of a brother. I'd never leave you Jace your perfect for me." He says kissing Jace again. "Also the nurse came in while you were napping. Dawn is healthy and .ok and they can bring her up to stay in the room from now on if you want. They are still worried about her weight. But she is healthy and may get to go home soon." He says running a hand through jace's hair.
Jace sniffled lightly and he nodded "Id like her in here with us" he said quietly and tucked his face into James' neck "Im sorry for my jealousy..." he mumbled again tightening his grip on him
James holds Jace close and the nurse brings dawn in a cradle minutes later. She is sleeping peacefully right now sucking her thumb.
Jace smiled heart stoppingly as he gets up going to the cradle, he reaches down and gently picks her up, the first time since the car. He smiled lovingly and kissed her head gently
James smiles as dawn stirs slightly but stays sleeping after a yawn "seems she tired herself out.' he says quietly as Jace holds her. James has only held her once. right after she was born.
Jace went back to James sitting on his lap cuddling into him lightly "I love you both so much" he said happily
"I love you both too." He says wrapping his arm around them carefully kissing Jace first and then kissing the top of dawns head. "I'm so glad that both of you are ok.".
Jace hummed and nuzzled into his neck gently
(sorry for being mia for so very long. been having a few problems. i should be on atleast once a day though to reply. if not more. later at night. skip to when james and jace are home and they attempt to have james carry?)
(that's okay, I have major finals right now so Im not going to be on much for the next two or so weeks, I don't mind, whatever you would like :) )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hidden in coral Gadiva22 307 17,462 06-04-2018, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Consequences (closed/private with Seanwoods221) BreedingBrent 11 2,650 10-17-2015, 01:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221