hidden consequences.
"We need to let him know we are here for him, that the baby will be alright and that he will be alright." Erik told Jace.
James spots the drama teacher. he graduated the year before with the rest of his class. he looks confused and has his phone. a ringtone is heard and he stops just outside the closed door. "hello" he says never having had a very loud voice but deffinatly a deep voice. "calm down, you make no sence when your wailing in my ear ca." he said holding the phone away from his ear. he goes silent a moment. "where are you? i was just leaving from visiting my sister. she is in patient having trouble with her pregnancy. why was i visiting someone i dont like? she wanted fritos and her husband is working." hev stops again. "the hell ca. why are you in front of the nursery? nvm. i dont want to know... i'm on my way." he hangs up and starts alking again.
Erik hears the conversation before turning to Jace, "He's at the nursery. Should we let James help him or go help him before he can tell James."
Jace looked out nervously "Get there before he tells James..he's a pretty big gossip. For a guy anyway"
James chains are slowly becoming harder to hear. he has never been the type to be in a hurry unless it invloves a close friend. and for James this is a quick pace as he jogs down the hospital hallways forgetting that the drama teacher was up in the hall where pregnancy is taken care of. he wasn't a trouble maker. his looks gave him a bad reputation though. he wasn't stupid and was quick to figure things out.
Erik nods, before running off into the hall, going around knowing a short cut that would get him to Cale quicker. Coming around the corner, Erik spots Cale at the nursery, "Cale, please come with me. You know James won't understand if you tell him anything. He could end up telling the school, do you want that?"
Cale had been curled up just under the window his arms around his knees he still has that adorable look to him having no shirt or hoodie. Cale doesn't look up or even ackknowledge that he was being spoken to. James can be heard jogging down the hall just around the corner. Cale looks so lost and scared he only says "he hardly speaks to anyone. he is graduated. and he tends to hate human company. he wouldn't tell a soul." he then goes quiet waiting for James to round the corner. the secret of who the father is would be given away if James sees Erik next to Jace
Erik looked down to Cale, "Please don't say anything about the pregnancy. If he sees me here, you know he could tell the school and then I would be forced to leave. You would be on your own taking care of the baby and I know you don't want that. Please Cale, just lie to James stating you had fallen out of a tree and were just shaken up."
Cale looks upset at Erik. he hates to have to lie to his best friend. "he doesn't gossip. and he doesn't even talk to anyone but me at the school. he is in college. and has no need to spread this around." he climbs to his feet meeting James before he can round the corner and see Erik standing there in front of the nursery with Cale.
Erik lets out a sigh knowing Cale wanted James to know. Deciding he rather get it out the way and knowing if Cale would trust James, he have to also. Erik came around the corner to the boys, "Hello James."
James looks at Erik in confusion and turns his head as though wondering how he beat him here. "Mr. sparks? why are you on this floor?" he asks he then looks at Cale then to Erik and before his question gets answered. "you gotta be shitting me." he states looking between them both. almost instantly peicing things together on his own. "how long?" he asks quietly rubbing Cale's back as he starts crying on Jame's shoulder. James isn't the touchy type so he looks awkward unsure how to cheer Cale up. the question was directed towards Erik.
Erik looked to James, "We just found out Cale is pregnant with our child. He is ten days along by what his brother told him. Cale is scared that people at school will find out. However we believe we can pull it out, just need to get Cale to be more calm about it, so that he doesn't cause the baby harm or himself."
James gives a look to mr. sparks. "you mean 10 weeks?" cale is sobbing and clutching at James shirt having already managed to make his shirt wet where he is crying. James grabs Cale's cheeks his hands look huge against Cale's head course James is full blood native american he stands at 6 ft 5 in. and he looks down at Cale. "Calob Micheal Mason" he starts out with his full name which atleast causes Cale to stop sobbing. "you need to calm down. you, me, and Mr. Sparks. we will go to the park the one that you love to sit at the pond so much. and we will relax. and we will talk. just stop crying. you know i can't do anything save smack you upside the head for not using protection." this comment causes a small giggle out of Cale as he wipes away his tears.
Erik nods, "Yes my appologies, I guess it's a little shock for me as well." Erik lets out a sigh noticing Cale starting to calm down and even chuckle at a comment.
James looks at Erik and gives a small smile. something James rarely ever does. he looks alot sweeter if he would just smile more. the smale fades before he says in a soft tone. "i'm not buying him frito's mr. sparks." and with that he turned on his heal and headed towards the exit of the hospital. once they make it outside Cale groans and face palms. "i can't beleive i ran right past the exit." he says.
Erik heads to the outside of the hospital, before going with James and Cale to take him to the park so that they could sit and talk.
Cale gets in the back seat and takes a nap until they get to the park. "so uh. Erik? how long have you two been together? how many times? when? how did you keep it a secret?" James is oddly full of questions. no one has seen him this talkative ever. if someone knows him and has seen his facial expressions they can see just in his onix eyes that he is scared. his eyes show all his emotions.
Erik smiled, "We been together almost a year or more. However we didn't get to see each other too much until this last summer. We had been together at least couple times, although I do wish I had thought of protection as well as for Cale. However I know, once Cale graduates then we can be together without fear."

((Hey I'm going be getting off for the night, but I be back on tomorrow night))
James nods and looks down. his eyes rest on his own stomach for such a short moment its as if it never happened. whatever Erik said seems not to make James not be scared for some reason. he sighs though as if nothing were wrong. as they park Cale wakes up and looks into the mirror seeing Jame's eyes and he leans forward wrapping his arms around the giant's neck. "what's got you all scared James?" he asks looking at his friend. James jumps. "n-nothing... i'll explain at the pond."
(ok i guess i'll get off for the night then or work on a story)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hidden in coral Gadiva22 307 17,468 06-04-2018, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Consequences (closed/private with Seanwoods221) BreedingBrent 11 2,654 10-17-2015, 01:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221