great eggs of fire
Chase Unger laid on his bed in extreme pain. An alien had impregnated him with 30 watermelon sized eggs. He did not know how the eggs were going to be birthed bit knew the birth was coming within the hour.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" he screamed as he felt an egg approach his penis.
To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly man, and undoubtedly inhabited.

Evan: Get this dumb egg out of me

Jaden: You can do this

Evan: you're not the one pushing a watermelon out of your penis.
Yumari sat in the corner as he watched his latest victim about to give birth to his many children. It wasn't the first time he was in this situation, but this young man had promise. A spark of some kind that made him want to do this to him again.

He looked up at the clock on the wall and waved his light blue hand in front his face as if this was a bore. "Soon, my dear, my offspring will be here." He said as he gingerly got out of his chair and walked across the room to see the progress of the birth to his many children. His hand rubbed the man's distended belly and felt the mass of bumps of his eggs inside him. Many of then were small, but plenty of them were of enormious sizes. The big boys of his children where the hardest to birth
Chase was hurting bad. Eggs were approaching his penis and he didn't know what to do. "How will I birth these dumb things. " he yelled as he felt an extreme burst of pain.
To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly man, and undoubtedly inhabited.

Evan: Get this dumb egg out of me

Jaden: You can do this

Evan: you're not the one pushing a watermelon out of your penis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart C The Great War (closed w/ DarkAurion98) SierraHigh 16 2,579 12-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98
  Dragon lay eggs (close rp with Saphire) khaohom 4 3,025 03-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Last Post: khaohom