A Day Late, but still...
[Image: 1175434_10151533178506710_889865222_n.jpg]

Well, the American Labor Day, anyway.

I've seen it twice on my news feed now and it was too cute not to share. It almost made me wonder if we should endeavor to do some sort of special "holiday" thing here on Mpreg Central for "Labor" Day in years to come. It could be as simple as just trying to get as many active users online at once as possible and have a "thread party." =3

Plus, if we did both American and international Labor Day events that's two big days a year we could have fun with!
Kilix stockpiled 3!
i love that...so beautiful!
That's a great idea!!
At first I thought maybe some sort of huge RP thread of a "Labor Center," for labor day, with dozens of users (men or women) RPing either being in labor, that their partner is in labor (wouldn't want to leave out the seeders), or one of the very, very few nursing staff available to deal with the sudden, unexplainable, massive influx of both women and men about to give birth. It seems a bit complex though, I'm not really an RPer, and I don't know how many people would actually be interested.

The thread party idea seems more doable; just a "party" thread where people hang out, post funny pictures, share funny videos, quotes, or anything that just fosters a sense of community and fun. It wouldn't be sexual or even necessarily mpreg-related; it just seemed like a great opportunity to help create a sturdier, more interconnected and closer community.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
I think a "labor day" is a great idea. Any thoughts on appointing some people to organize it?
I might be willing to promote or host a "thread party" here on the site. I have some experience in online organization efforts. The thread party would be a fairly simple concept, after all, and anyone on this board could participate; male, female, seeder, carrier, roleplayer, writer, simulator, casual, and anyone in between!

The Labor Center RP would be much more difficult though... primarily because I don't really RP. My Wife would probably be too uncomfortable with me actually RPing a roll there, but I could help set it up and write the story for it if someone else would be interested in doing that.

If we can find enough people interested in and willing to support either of these ideas I'd be willing to do it, but I'm not going to go out of my way if we don't get enough support. So feel free to spread the word - tell other posters or people you PM with here to come to this thread to show some love and I'll take it under consideration!
Kilix stockpiled 3!
(09-05-2013, 06:59 PM)Kilix Wrote: I might be willing to promote or host a "thread party" here on the site. I have some experience in online organization efforts. The thread party would be a fairly simple concept, after all, and anyone on this board could participate; male, female, seeder, carrier, roleplayer, writer, simulator, casual, and anyone in between!

The Labor Center RP would be much more difficult though... primarily because I don't really RP. My Wife would probably be too uncomfortable with me actually RPing a roll there, but I could help set it up and write the story for it if someone else would be interested in doing that.

If we can find enough people interested in and willing to support either of these ideas I'd be willing to do it, but I'm not going to go out of my way if we don't get enough support. So feel free to spread the word - tell other posters or people you PM with here to come to this thread to show some love and I'll take it under consideration!

The thread party sounds great!
I would be interested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question of the Day star478 5 4,033 11-28-2023, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  Preg spa day pregnantscubasteve40 0 784 07-31-2021, 04:08 AM
Last Post: pregnantscubasteve40
Question Happy Mother's Day 2019! AMalePregnancyWorld 0 3,391 05-12-2019, 10:44 PM
Last Post: AMalePregnancyWorld
  Happy Father's Day! MPregFan86 4 1,932 07-09-2018, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Marvelous
  Happy Father's Day! BUDDY 2 4,822 08-24-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: WAYNE
  Happy Father's Day Marvelous 2 7,004 08-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Marvelous
Smile The Day of the Doctor. WARNING: SPOILERS Hannabeth24601 7 4,618 01-17-2014, 01:09 PM
Last Post: batool100
  Happy Valentimes Day sexaulmpregboy21 0 1,676 02-14-2013, 12:45 PM
Last Post: sexaulmpregboy21
  Awesome mpreg moment of the day Kilix 7 6,973 08-28-2012, 05:29 AM
Last Post: inflator