MST3K
Let's face it, even today it still goes on strong in one form or another (like rifftrax).

SO what is your favorite episode? (mine's Prince of Space and Squirm) your favorite host? (I like Mike Nelson, but I find Joels' got some charm), your favorite bot? (CROW T. ROBOT.) and any favorite rifftrax being your fav? (I liked the Jurassic Park one! Its got Weird Al!), and do you prefer the origional Mads (Clay and Tv's Frank) or new Mads? (Pearl, Brain Guy, and Professor Bobo?)

Here's a few choice ones for you :3 They're on the public domain!

[Image: totallynotbroken.gif]
I like Joel, no question. It was his brain child to start with and I was there from day one so a lot of it is nostalgia. I like Mike up to a point but his style is different and he interacts less with the screen.

Favorites are "Cave Dwellers", "The Saga of the Viking Women and their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent", "The Killer Shrews" and ""Manos" The Hands of Fate", Operation Double 007", "Mitchell" and "The Great Spider Invasion".
I grew up on Joel but actually like Mike better. They definitely have different styles, and I think preferring one or the other is really a matter of taste, rather than quality. Joel is way cooler, but I enjoy Mike's self-deprecating style more. I ultimately ended up really liking Pearl, though I initially just found her annoying. All of the Mad sketches are, in my opinion, pretty hit-or-miss, regardless of which particular set of Mads it is.

As far as favorite old episodes go - I'm an eternal fan of Mitchell, Manos: the Hands of Fate, Monster a Go-Go, Space Mutiny, and The Final Sacrifice. Oh, and the Werewolf movie. They're pretty popular ones in general, really, and I do think they're all pretty delightful. Here, compilation of the running gag of stupid names from Space Mutiny:

I went to a live Rifftrax showing a few months ago, and that was a blast. I am genuinely glad that they're continuing with that, and I wish the team hadn't sort of split up into two groups (Rifftrax v. Cinematic Titanic), so that everyone was still working together.
I'm sorry nothing beats Space Mutiny or The Final Sacrifice lol!
I was a latter addict to MST3K (after Mike came along). I don't have a particularly favorite episode, though I love the idea ('cause let's face it - how many of us have always wanted to heckle the bejebers out of a bad movie - and actually get paid for it?).