Facebook?
Is it just for old classmates or does it actually have some sort of mpreg community there too?
(09-10-2013, 05:30 PM)labrat Wrote: Is it just for old classmates or does it actually have some sort of mpreg community there too?

I have seen a few pages on Facebook on mpreg. have not really had a chance to look at them though. Not always just for old classmates. Usually more for drama and such. Keeping in touch with family or friends... or for those who get easily addicted to games.
I use facebook almost in place of everything else. Like, for me, it's my email, my instant messaging, my entertainment, a sounding board, etc.

I update my friends and family with my life. I post a picture maybe 2-4 times a month and make a status update every other day, give or take. Usually I just talk about something funny my son did or something weird that happened to me, or whatever.

I have also met a couple strangers on there who I converse with regularly.

I prefer my mpreg world not to cross with my facebook world.
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
(09-10-2013, 10:28 PM)Goddess Wrote: I prefer my mpreg world not to cross with my facebook world.

But it seems like there should be that non-school, non-coworker, unreal world of Facebook should exist...somewhere, right?
(09-10-2013, 10:36 PM)labrat Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 10:28 PM)Goddess Wrote: I prefer my mpreg world not to cross with my facebook world.

But it seems like there should be that non-school, non-coworker, unreal world of Facebook should exist...somewhere, right?

Some people do not wish their mpreg to cross their Facebook world. I'm one whom has two different accounts. The me my family knows. And the me my friends know to be the real me. Kinda hard to be myself around anyone anymore.
(09-11-2013, 04:48 AM)wulf1walker Wrote: Some people do not wish their mpreg to cross their Facebook world. I'm one whom has two different accounts. The me my family knows. And the me my friends know to be the real me. Kinda hard to be myself around anyone anymore.

If you feel that you can't be yourself in front of others, I feel sorry for you. You should always be able to be unapologetically yourself.

...Though I suppose that sort of really strong sense of self tends to improve with age.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
I have 4 versions of myself, with one version being my private self, and one being the version that my nearest and dearest know, and one being what musicians know, and also one that my Facebook friends see and my Facebook friends list is mainly older people who are some years older than me and I can proudly say that some of my most favourite musicians are amongst them, but they will never know the private me because that is what I reserve for myself (and for you guys aswell as those on some other forums I am part of)
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Yes, I too am deprived of the normalcy of my friends and family knowing that my biggest fantasy includes heaving bellies attached to sweaty bodies with penises.
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
I have a facebook page and used it all the time (quite abit for my former job) but rarely talked to anybody so thats why I haven't made another page for "fetishes". I mean why would I need another page if I rarely use the chat feature I would only useing to look at pics of preggos
dude ur right. i would like to use my facebook for my friends here on mpreg site. just because we like pregnancy doesnt make it that we cant talk about it on thier.
i love my preggo belly. dont u? lol
Don't get me wrong I'm not judgeing others for doing it, go for it, but I would rather talk find a subject on here and say whats on my mind and possibly change my mind on a subject
(09-10-2013, 05:30 PM)labrat Wrote: Is it just for old classmates or does it actually have some sort of mpreg community there too?

It does have a mpreg community on there as well, but theres also groups that have been made for mpreg as well.
I've been on Facebook for over five years, now. However, I've hardly used it over the last five or six months simply because very few people actually communicate with me on it. There's only two or three people that actually do. To give you an example, yesterday was my birthday. Out of 206 friends, only 13 actually made comments. 9 of which were work colleagues that I see five days a week... Another one was a cousin. It's a bit pointless having it, in my opinion.

With regards to Mpreg, I would be too nervous in liking such material on Facebook. I wouldn't personally consider it. Why? It goes public to everyone you know. I'm happy enough in being open about it on a public forum under an acronym where no one actually knows who you are, but to broadcast it in front of people who do you (or did) know well? Hmm... I'm too much of a private person to do that. Indeed, I'd have to create another version of myself on there to do that.
We can make a facebook page for it and keep it private for members only, so others don't come and spam it by trash talking.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Catfish profiles on Facebook. zacklovesmpreg2 0 1,983 03-17-2021, 12:47 AM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
  Found this on Facebook 2 star478 0 1,788 03-08-2014, 04:43 AM
Last Post: star478
  Found this on Facebook star478 2 2,485 02-25-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: star478