Fetish night
Alright so tonight was one of my first days off in like 4 weeks, So I got bored and went to one of my hangouts (Mike's roadhouse in Beloit, Wisconsin If anyone plays againest me message me to see when I'm on there.) and shoot some darts on the dart live boards... If you don't know what that is it is a special board that allows you to play againest someone around the world and you get to see them with built in cameras one faceing them and one at the board... Anyway I was looking for someone to face and these two people challeged me and tonight it was mostly A and B class players (I'm not at that level yet) So I accept and the game loads up and I see what I thought was 2 pregnant women drinking (due to the cams piss poor quality) I ended up mid way though realizeing that they were guys. Well I grabbed my white board started to write to them. We exchanged info and we talked and played againest each other the rest of the night. They were telling me the bar they go to (forgot the name of it but it's in florida) has a "fetish weekend" where after 9 pm whatever fetish you may have you can wear in the bar as long as they cover up the naughty pieces only rule no jugdement/rude comment about what their fetish happens to be. they had me on a skype chat and I was useing the bar owners computer. You know what that looked like a fun to be able to express yourself and showoff a side noone knew was their.
What an amazing bar!
I know right I guess this place does this once a month but next month they are doing that week leading up to halloween and they asked if I wanted to come down but due to the fact I have stuff going on in my life right now I had to decline.
That's a remarkably amazing concept.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
(09-27-2013, 06:22 AM)Craddenali Wrote: I know right I guess this place does this once a month but next month they are doing that week leading up to halloween and they asked if I wanted to come down but due to the fact I have stuff going on in my life right now I had to decline.

Mind sharing with us what bar this is?!?
I know it was near Miami florida cause the bartender said it was near there I think it was called manixs or onixs poor audio quarty on both ends.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man limping fetish Goddess 4 2,912 01-16-2014, 08:51 AM
Last Post: batool100
  Bad dragon and fetish catering Kelekona 1 2,414 03-16-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: star478