Christian-BigBellyDude
I just happened to catch BigBellyDude on skype, and we chatted for a while. I told him how much the community missed him, and he said he had a few videos prepared of his new pregnancy. He claims to have been uploading a video while we were chatting. He asked me to announce his comeback here, actually.

Unfortunately, he went offline before he could send me a link. Which means I have no video or channel to send to you guys, but I think it might help if we all show our support?

We really miss you, Christian!!!
I cant wait for his return. His vids were the best, and those baby movements were insane :)
Its true everybody I am indeed pregnant. I am currently 6 months pregnant with my twin sister and I will be uploading all of my videos. Just be patient cuz youtube is acting up on me. Anyone want to be my midwife?
is there a channel made already? id love to subscribe to ya :)
Same! What did you name your channel?
Hey guys I'm gunna try and post videos today. Youtube has been acting weird sorry. Anybody up for skypeing? My skype is tonguejones1938 add me. Now who wants to rub my belly?
Havent heard from you in a while...? You still here? haha
I've been talking to him through PM's, and he said he'll let us know when his YouTube channel is ready, and that he has big news for us all.
Oh yay, I cant wait :)
Can't wait to hear more!
Anybody to skype with me tonight I have HUGE news :)
So what's the big announcement? Not everyone has Skype.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
What's the big news?
Lets just say what has happened to me recently is every guys dream in this forum. I will try to upload videos to youtube tonight. I'm sorry for the wait and the anticipation. But it will be worth it.
(02-13-2014, 01:10 PM)BigBellyDude9 Wrote: Lets just say what has happened to me recently is every guys dream in this forum. I will try to upload videos to youtube tonight. I'm sorry for the wait and the anticipation. But it will be worth it.

What is your youtube???? ^^
Ill let you know tonight :)
Cannot wait to hear what the news is, and to see your YouTube channel.
Yes it will be great
Indeed.
I can't wait to see them.