Christian-BigBellyDude
Me too.
Hey everyone I was supposed to put up my videos on youtube last night and I had bit of problem with my wifi everything is fine now and tonight my videos will be posted.

My youtube account is PregnantMan144
For some reason it isn't showing up on the search bar when I looked it up on YouTube.
(02-14-2014, 11:51 PM)bellylover Wrote: For some reason it isn't showing up on the search bar when I looked it up on YouTube.

Same here.
Hmm.
Can you post a link to your channel instead? It seems like none of us are finding it.
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mpregoneverything/
I sent him a note about it, but he hasn't responded yet. Maybe YouTube is giving him a lot of trouble or something.
Any news yet????
Hey guys yeah youtube has been giving me trouble but I think I have a way around it just hold on a bit
Okay.
Ok everyone ive uploaded my vids my channel on youtube is Pregnant Guy
(02-24-2014, 05:15 AM)BigBellyDude9 Wrote: Ok everyone ive uploaded my vids my channel on youtube is Pregnant Guy

Here is the link directly to his youtube.

The vids are great. Well worth the wait.
Everyone check out my new vids
Congratulations on your pregnancy so far, man.
Ugh, SO worth the wait! I cannot WAIT for more updates! I'd love to see your 9 month belly. Would you consider doing any labor/contraction/birth videos? You're INCREDIBLY talented in every other area of mpreg, that's for certain! I'd love to see what the birth process will be like.
Thankyou everyone :) any one want to be my midwife?
Wow love your belly hope see bigger belly than now and labour scene haha
YES! I'm so happy right now :DD Cannot wait for some labor/contractions/possibly birth videos :D But so far I love it ALL!! :D Great job man!
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mpregoneverything/
Can't wait far the video of your twin being born.
Hey everyone my twin is doing well. Just came from the buffet and boy is she kicking me near my ribs lol I will make a new video tonight