Messaging
Why is it so hard to reply to someone's message? It's not like it's that much of a hassle! And sorry to anyone that I may have sent messages to more than once but how do I know that you don't want to chat if you don't reply? Or put in your profile that you don't want people messaging you! Like grow a pair and reply to your messages or make it so people can't message you!
(10-02-2013, 10:35 PM)zacklovesmpreg Wrote: how do I know that you don't want to chat if you don't reply?

Seems pretty obvious to me.

I guess it is :/ feel like an ass now >.<
No worries :) People are very particular when it comes to messaging. Tread carefully!
To add a bit onto what Lyric said, please remember that different people like to participate in different ways around here. I don't mind adding comments in a thread on one of the boards, or privately answering a one-time question if it's something that's really only for me specifically, but I'm also not here to carry on long-term one-on-one private conversations. It's nothing personal against anybody else - it's jut a part of who I am and how I like to interact with people on-line, and I'm not the only one here who feels that way.

So I'd say that it's probably safer to assume that people don't want to privately chat (or RP, etc.) unless they specifically say otherwise in advance, either in a thread or in their profile.