Fish Hooks-Labor of Love
For those of you not familiar with the show, Fish Hooks is a Disney Channel cartoon about three fish teenagers living in fish tanks at a pet shop. One of their teachers, a male seahorse named Mr. Baldwin, is actually pregnant. Well, I'm happy to say that after undergoing the longest seahorse pregnancy on record(3 years!), Mr. Baldwin has had his babies! The episode is called "Labor of Love," and I've got the links posted below:

Part 1- http://embed.videolog.tv/v/index.php?id_video=1012912

Part 2- http://embed.videolog.tv/v/index.php?id_video=1012924

Part 3- http://embed.videolog.tv/v/index.php?id_video=1012937

If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
I am a huge FH fan for this character alone. I've been following the series since day one, and I must say this episode was great. And, I'm glad he finally gave birth, as the series gets canceled at the end of Season 3.
What's funny about this episode was that the creators were trying to keep the ending a secret, so that they would surprise the viewers with Mr. Baldwin's labor. But on the night "Labor of Love" premiered, during a commercial break Disney Channel showed a promo about the next episode of Fish Hooks, which showed Mr. Baldwin pairing up his students and assigning each group one of his babies to look after, which pretty much gave the whole ending of "Labor of Love" away!
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
(10-18-2013, 08:11 AM)Bluegirl285 Wrote: What's funny about this episode was that the creators were trying to keep the ending a secret, so that they would surprise the viewers with Mr. Baldwin's labor. But on the night "Labor of Love" premiered, during a commercial break Disney Channel showed a promo about the next episode of Fish Hooks, which showed Mr. Baldwin pairing up his students and assigning each group one of his babies to look after, which pretty much gave the whole ending of "Labor of Love" away!

They actually spoiled it from the second it started. They had the family from "Dog with a Blog" introducing each new episode that night, and they said "In this episode of Fish Hooks, Mr. Baldwin is about to give birth to his seahorse babies."
Um...okay... :-/
It's a good thing I already knew what the episode was about.
I have to say, I think I enjoyed that episode WAY more than I should have... :D

(10-19-2013, 03:17 AM)TheRubyStorm Wrote: I have to say, I think I enjoyed that episode WAY more than I should have... :D

How I feel about the series as a whole. ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Island Wyspa Miłości Jerry 2 2,058 05-29-2021, 03:52 AM
Last Post: BUDDY
  Piers Morgan experiences labor pains Bluegirl285 0 1,280 06-02-2019, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Bluegirl285
  Extreme love hvguy 9 4,025 01-10-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Fruitful Mustelid
  Love & Sex (New Sighting) PreggoBoy22 4 6,186 09-28-2015, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Duda
  I Love Lucy Bluegirl285 1 3,605 07-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Goddess