Video Games
OKAY, first of all, I'm a hardcore nerd and I loved GamerPup's original thread on the old forums about video games so I decided to remake it here.

Discuss anything and everything about video games here. These questions are optional:

1.) What's your current favorite video games?

2.) What are some games that are coming out that you can't wait for?

1.) So far, my favorite video games at the moment are Skyrim (despite 100+ hours on it I still love it), Mass Effect 2, and the occasional World of Warcraft.

2.) MASS EFFECT 3 OMG.
1) Right now I'm kinda into IP games, like Pocket Potions or Doodle God (games you can play on your phone or a tablet, apps) but I've the heart of an RPGer. I'm a huge fan of Mass Effect, Mario, Zelda, KOTOR, Fable, and Azurik; Rise of Perathia. Currently flirting with Magicka and Minecraft. We'll see in the summer.

2) MASS EFFECT 3 COMES OUT NEXT WEEK! My brother preordered what he calls "the Super Sex Edition" lol
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
1. I have A LOT of favorite games. I love first person shooter games and RPG...and basically everything. Haha. Right now though, my top fave would be Batman: Arkham City along with Uncharted 3. HOLY CRAP BATMAN IS AWESOME. We finished it the other week and I about cried, it was SO good. My guy and I agreed they need to make it into a movie. Hehe. Now, we're currently still trying to beat Uncharted 3! :) We're still looking into getting Skyrim and I used to play WoW. Don't really have that kind of money to spend right now. :c I'm big into customization 'games' too like IMVU, SecondLife, SIMS, things of that nature.

2. Not really anything I can think of at this moment. Although, I am looking forward to seeing how Mass Effect 3 is gonna be!
You Mass Effect 3 fans, watch the Official Launch Trailer!!! OMG

(03-03-2012, 12:58 AM)Lyric Wrote: You Mass Effect 3 fans, watch the Official Launch Trailer!!! OMG

AH!!! Have you seen the Single and Multiplayer demos??? Awesome!! *shiver*
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Right now I'm playing a lot of Gran Turismo 5, and starting on FFXIII-2. I just got the new SSX and am loving it, and right now I can't wait for the remaster of Final Fantasy X to come out!
Mpreg Central's resident gearhead princess!
Skyrim all the way! I am absolutely obsessed with that game! I'm looking forward to Mass Effect 3 also. I liked fallout 3, but I was to scared and jumpy to play seriously around others with that one.
Ill prolly stop by every so often with updates on what Im playing.

Currently my favorite game EVER is a tie between New Vegas and the old pc game Freelancer. My current du jour is Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, and Im currently waiting for my self imposed boycott of the media industry (which willl fall apart come payday) so that I can buy Syndicate, Resident Evil Revelations, and Resident Evil Six an doperation racoon city.

Man, its a good year to be a fan of RE.
[Image: totallynotbroken.gif]
I used to play Skyrim, but then I remembered how Bethesda makes crappy ports to the PS3. Now I'm stuck with a level 40 Bosmer archer/assassin and a game that has a frame rate slower that an effin PowerPoint presentation.

I liked Fallout 3 a lot but New Vegas I loved to bits. New California Republic all the way baby~ I mean, its the only story line that has a good ending for Arcade Gannon. Who doesn't want Arcade to live and become a teacher? When I ever get a break from being fantastically poor I'm sooooo getting the ultimate edition~

Besides those I played SMT: Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2. All those hours spent grinding and watching Serph's butt, good times were had...

I do enjoy zombie games quite a bit. Dead Rising 2 mainly. KATIE NEEDS HER ZOMBREX! I also want to save my pennies and get Dead Island in the future~
Tangerine Queen and Archduchess of all Citrus
(03-03-2012, 03:16 PM)TangerineTitillation Wrote: I liked Fallout 3 a lot but New Vegas I loved to bits. New California Republic all the way baby~ I mean, its the only story line that has a good ending for Arcade Gannon.

YES!!! I loved Fallout: New Vegas! I tended to play more neutral, but somehow always ended up siding with the NCR. That and Caesar's legion just kinda pissed me off. I tried to play their story line but somehow always ended up killing them. However, I get kinda tired of the post-apocalyptic theme after a while.
1) Well considering I own over 400+ video games (spanning handhelds, PC and consoles), it's kind of hard to pick a favor-METAL GEAR!

2) Silent Hill: Downpour and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance. already paid both off and one doesn't even have a release date yet XD
(03-04-2012, 04:00 AM)VoxPopuli6003 Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 03:16 PM)TangerineTitillation Wrote: I liked Fallout 3 a lot but New Vegas I loved to bits. New California Republic all the way baby~ I mean, its the only story line that has a good ending for Arcade Gannon.

YES!!! I loved Fallout: New Vegas! I tended to play more neutral, but somehow always ended up siding with the NCR. That and Caesar's legion just kinda pissed me off. I tried to play their story line but somehow always ended up killing them. However, I get kinda tired of the post-apocalyptic theme after a while.

There was nothing more satisfying than storming into THE FORT and blowing away everyone with just my little ol' DINNERBELL.

I took care of Caesars brain tumor, with a 12 gauge slug :3

Besides murdering everyone and their dog at Legion camps I was pretty much the Mojave equivalent of Jesus... goodie goodie two shoes all the way.
Tangerine Queen and Archduchess of all Citrus
Btw, totally going to the midnight release of Mass Effect 3 tonight.
Time to get my nerd on.
(03-06-2012, 01:10 AM)Lyric Wrote: Btw, totally going to the midnight release of Mass Effect 3 tonight.
Time to get my nerd on.

My brother and my cousin are going. We all have Spring Break right now, so this week has already planned, lol.
---            

I still need to play through the Mass Effect series.
Mpreg Central's resident gearhead princess!
1) The Sims 3 (long-time Sims fan), WoW, STO, SW:TOR, SHK...there are many :) (and yes, I use a lot of abbreviations)

2) Mass Effect 3 (of course!)
ZOMG!!! YAY!!!! It even smells new!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

---            

(03-06-2012, 06:57 AM)The Kicking Wrote: ZOMG!!! YAY!!!! It even smells new!!!

I just beat it.
I feel so empty now that I've saved the galaxy.
The emptiness...
*sad*
(03-09-2012, 06:44 AM)Lyric Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 06:57 AM)The Kicking Wrote: ZOMG!!! YAY!!!! It even smells new!!!

I just beat it.
I feel so empty now that I've saved the galaxy.
The emptiness...
*sad*

We have three people taking turns on one Xbox... Our galaxy has not been saved yet...
---            

Ahh that sucks!

I'm not sure how I feel about the ending I chose yet... I just feel depressed.
I get way too emotionally attached to characters :'(

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Computer/Video Games BigPregBelly 7 4,104 12-23-2021, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Web Games darkfanboy 6 3,109 08-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Last Post: inflator