Video Games
1). Left 4 Dead 2. I actually purchased the game more for the character Ellis than anything. I personally think he's sexy as fuck.
2). None. I'm really only interested in Left 4 Dead 2.
--------
Why do drugs when you can just watch a Baz Luhrmann film?
(02-22-2014, 09:25 AM)ravenblack Wrote: Current: WoW and Civ5 :D

Waiting: Titan Fall and Thief! Also the new WoW expansion will be sweet ^^
I quit WoW during Cataclysm when I had to grind dungeons for raid gear. :( But it is still a fun 'verse.

I recently got a 3DS XL, and I've been playing Bravely Default. Oh, and the X-Com expansion, Enemy Within, is also fantastic. (Now to finish Mass Effect 3 again and see the extended ending, the stock one was pants.)
1. My favorite vidya gaems: TES IV and V (I'm power-leveling in Skyrim right now) Team Fortress 2. (I main Heavy, but people say i make a decent Medic.) Minecraft, Any of the Spyro games made while Insomniac was still developing them, Ratchet and Clank series, God of War series (AAAAARIEEEEES!) Red Dead Redemption, Smash Bros, most of the Super Mario games.

2. What i can't wait for to come out: Elder Scrolls Online is the only one I can think of offhand.

I used to play a lot of RuneScape, but now-a-days you couldn't pay me to play that game anymore.
I RP straight Mpreg and Fpreg, with both video and chat. PM me if interested!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Computer/Video Games BigPregBelly 7 4,076 12-23-2021, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Web Games darkfanboy 6 3,062 08-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Last Post: inflator