someone to talk to
Shocked 
sometimes i wish there was just someone to talk with on a regular basis during my pregnancy's just so I didn't feel alone all the time. Am I the only one or are there others out there that feel the same way?
drop a line anytime you have questions or drop by for a belly rub.
Don't worry, I agree. Most of us feel lonely.
Yeah.

I want someone who is available 24/7 to talk about mpreg lol.

And I needed someone to talk to when I was really pregnant too...

As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
(12-31-2013, 10:33 PM)Goddess Wrote: Yeah.

I want someone who is available 24/7 to talk about mpreg lol.

And I needed someone to talk to when I was really pregnant too...

I do that for woman right now. when they do need someone to talk too, or even just a sounding board when they are having a bad day.
I've though about starting an mpreg support circle where expectant fathers can chat about their lives and their pregnancies. Maybe if I can get enough support I'll put one together.
I am always up for mpreg chats. Pm me for my number
Godess an mpregger you should pm me your info too i like having someone to chat with too texting is great too
Angel don't be a stranger send me a comment or Chat in PM :P We all know you want a good belly rub Blush 
I am always looking to chat about pregnancies also.
i'm always up for talking to pregnant woman or just chatting in general. i find it relaxing to just be able to talk to someone with out being judged
I'm always up for chat! PM, e-mail, texts, calls, you name it. I finally feel secure and accepted knowing there are people just like me here, so I would gladly invite anyone to chat.
I feel the exact same way I'm always looking for people to talk to who wont judge me for liking certain things like pregnancy and mpreg and all that kind of stuff.
I'm always up to chatting, need someone to talk to who's like minded about mpreg
Maybe there should be an Mpreg Central IRC channel
Hi there!
i too love daily chatting :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I absolutely know this feel (and would be hype for an mpregcentral IRC channel...)
Feel free for all of you to talk to me whenever you want
Any time you, or anyone else, want to chat, just say HI to me on yahoo or gmail!

cloudshadownight@yahoo.com

jakepg9@gmail.com
I suppose I'll ride this train, too. If anyone ever wants to talk about things not pertaining to pregnancy, that's fine by me. I like to think I'm approachable. Send me a PM anytime. :)
i'm always around to chat about pregnancy & non-pregnancy related stuff. I'm judge no one and nothing! PM me or ask me for my skype. And I love hearing about your pregnancies!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wouldn't be able to talk about this IRL Dadmom 1 1,196 04-03-2022, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Pandemic talk Shane20 28 9,443 01-21-2021, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Shane20