The Day of the Doctor. WARNING: SPOILERS
Smile 
I just finished watching "The Day of the Doctor" on the space channel.

OH MY GODS, IT WAS AMAZING! :D

I was wondering if anyone else had seen it as well ? If you did, what did you think? Make sure to give a heads up, if you post spoilers.
"As long as there are men in power, there will always be a seahorse child within their walls."

"Humans beings to the mob

What's a mob to a king?

What's a king to a god?

What's a god to a non-believer?

who don't believe in anything?"

Holy shit the special was well worth the wait, it was not what I had expected and that was what made it wonderful!

So many question I had were answered after years of waiting while many new questions arose from the aftermath.
A boyish notion of false emotion
IKR! I especially loved how all of the doctors appeared (including a brief appearance by Peter Capaldi.) Now to wait for the Christmas special.

"As long as there are men in power, there will always be a seahorse child within their walls."

What's a mob to a king?

What's a king to a god?

That Special was really surprising. Steven Moffat said it would be "a loveletter to the Fans" and I thought: "The other multiple Doctor Episodes were not that good, maybe it is the same with that episode" but was I wrong...
There were surprises all the Time! The WarDoctor was not evil, he was sad. There were not only three Actors playing the doctor, there were four. Oh boy.
What I pity i didnt saw it in theatres, the reactions from the fans alone would have made it a memorable night.rys?
Oh, BTW I am from Germany. The Episode was only Broadcasted on Pay-TV.
How was it in other Countries?

@Hannabeth24601: Yeah, the Capaldi-Cameo was AWESOME! Amazing Eyes and what a surprise^^
@Hannabeth24601 again for something completely different: Is your Name a reference to Les Miserable? 24601 was the Prisonnumber from Jean Valjean, right?
went and saw it in 3d with a friend of mine a few nights ago, it was worth the $15 for it on the big screen
A boyish notion of false emotion
Didn't see it in theaters as well (it wasn't in my hometown on that day.) :( but at least I saw it on tv. When I saw the old doctors and a bit of the twelfth doctor, my jaw just dropped to the floor. There's this special online called The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot; it was HILARIOUS! I'd defiantly recommend it. :D

What's a mob to a king?

What's a king to a god?

Me and my mum watched it on BBC1 and my we both squealed with delight when Tom Baker (fourth doctor) was featured at the end, when Peter Capaldi's eyes were featured and I know that they did the three doctors and the five doctors, but the 50th anniversary episode featured the lot of 'em in their particular eras.... and my mum knows Paul (he, like us, being from Liverpool) and she squealed when Tom was shown because he happens to be her fave doctor and I know a few tidbits about the upcoming episode but not saying what as I don't want to spoil anything (only thing I will say is the obvious ie. it will be the episode in which Matt regenerates into Peter). Also saw the Five(ish) Doctors Reboot, and it's ironic because the last part of that title happens to be the name of where I work (and they like Doctor Who).
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
The warning of doctor must has value for You. You need to save from it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question of the Day star478 5 4,053 11-28-2023, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  Preg spa day pregnantscubasteve40 0 784 07-31-2021, 04:08 AM
Last Post: pregnantscubasteve40
Question Happy Mother's Day 2019! AMalePregnancyWorld 0 3,393 05-12-2019, 10:44 PM
Last Post: AMalePregnancyWorld
  Happy Father's Day! MPregFan86 4 1,938 07-09-2018, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Marvelous
  Happy Father's Day! BUDDY 2 4,826 08-24-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: WAYNE
  Happy Father's Day Marvelous 2 7,008 08-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Marvelous
  A Day Late, but still... Kilix 7 4,792 09-06-2013, 06:14 AM
Last Post: wulf1walker
  Happy Valentimes Day sexaulmpregboy21 0 1,680 02-14-2013, 12:45 PM
Last Post: sexaulmpregboy21
  Awesome mpreg moment of the day Kilix 7 6,983 08-28-2012, 05:29 AM