Paul Walker Mpreg Morph?
Lyric Offline
Administrator

Paul Walker Mpreg Morph?
In light of the actor's death, does anyone remember seeing a Paul Walker mpreg morph? It was a really authentic looking render with his shirt off. I wanna say the photo was him on a dock/pier of some sort? If anyone has it or knows where it is please post/link it! Thanks.

12-01-2013 10:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
manber84 Offline

RE: Paul Walker Mpreg Morph?
(12-01-2013 10:38 PM)Lyric Wrote:  In light of the actor's death, does anyone remember seeing a Paul Walker mpreg morph? It was a really authentic looking render with his shirt off. I wanna say the photo was him on a dock/pier of some sort? If anyone has it or knows where it is please post/link it! Thanks.

Lyric, the morph you're thinking of was on at least one of the old Yahoo mpreg groups - I think "famouspregnantmen" was where it originated. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy and haven't been on Yahoo Groups in some years, but if the group still exists, the morph should still be there.
12-02-2013 02:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SprintingAhead Offline

(12-01-2013 10:38 PM)Lyric Wrote:  In light of the actor's death, does anyone remember seeing a Paul Walker mpreg morph? It was a really authentic looking render with his shirt off. I wanna say the photo was him on a dock/pier of some sort? If anyone has it or knows where it is please post/link it! Thanks.

Was it this Lyric?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-02-2013 10:04 PM
Lyric Offline
Administrator

Yeah! That's it! Thanks a bunch. I've always treasured this morph of him, and especially now Sad

12-02-2013 10:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SprintingAhead Offline

(12-02-2013 10:24 PM)Lyric Wrote:  Yeah! That's it! Thanks a bunch. I've always treasured this morph of him, and especially now Sad

No problem Smile I'm glad I could help.
12-03-2013 11:39 AM