Man limping fetish

Ok, so I was going through youtube, watching mpreg vids, whatever, and I come across this compilation of videos titled, "Man Limping Fetish."

My jaw dropped. Is this a REAL fetish???

Are there really people out there who go crazy over seeing a guy limp around????

I'm a bit fascinated and totally intrigued LOL!

Some of those videos WERE totally hot and now I'm thinking I may have a thing for it myself... I mean, male vulnerability displayed without any kind of public shame of it? This could be the next big thing for me lol. Just kidding. Probably not, but it's still pretty nice :)

Have y'all heard of this before?

As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
once on flickr I found a group of people who have the cast as fetish I mean have their feet arm or so with a plaster. well.....even the pregnancy is a weird fetish so.....I'm not gonna say nothing about lol
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..
Yeah, I shouldn't be surprised, really. There are fetishes for everything.

I think I was actually kind of happy to find a fetish like that.

There was a movie I liked when I was young with a young guy who had a bad limp and I thought it was hot but I didn't think about it more than that.

As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
I'm not a huge fan of limping, but men crying and musicians on stage in costume, get thumbs up from me seeing as both men crying and musicians on stage in costume turn me on and the only person to have combined both (that I know of) is Adam Aijala of the Yonder Mountain String Band and he started me off with the costume one (if music was an operation and I could choose my surgeon, it would be him).
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
It is not good quality of man. Man should to treat for this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fetish night Craddenali 5 3,168 10-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Craddenali
  Bad dragon and fetish catering Kelekona 1 2,429 03-16-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: star478