Dairygold
Beautifully executed commercial of a world of natural human male pregnancy!

We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Mobile link?
(01-03-2014, 09:06 AM)zacklovesmpreg Wrote: Mobile link?

Yeah, please. I can't see it.
Yes, it is beautifully executed indeed! But if only these mpreg commercials stopped showing pregnant men in those ridicuolous barefoot-and-pregnant dresses....
(01-03-2014, 09:48 AM)aes_mpreg Wrote: Yes, it is beautifully executed indeed! But if only these mpreg commercials stopped showing pregnant men in those ridicuolous barefoot-and-pregnant dresses....

Are you referring to the hospital gowns? Those aren't dresses, those are what EVERY hospital patient wears, male or female, pregnant or not.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(01-03-2014, 10:50 AM)mprego2 Wrote: Are you referring to the hospital gowns? Those aren't dresses, those are what EVERY hospital patient wears, male or female, pregnant or not.

Well, in my country hospitals provide just plain, dark green gowns...I wasn't used to seeing gowns like the one in the commercial, that's why it looked to me like a dress :)
I love the commercial but for things I wished they had done. 1. Let the wife the drive the car and 2. show the baby.
Where's the link?? I wanna see this :(
http://vimeo.com/82841946
Thanks!
I actually like that he was the one driving! Lol he's pretty hot too!
He look very hot being all pregnant like
If you look closely he's not actually driving. If I had to guess I'd say this is in the UK or Australia where the steering wheel is on the other side of the car where the wife is sitting. If you look out the window, you'll notice the traffic waiting at the light is on the left side of the street.
(01-03-2014, 11:17 AM)aes_mpreg Wrote:
(01-03-2014, 10:50 AM)mprego2 Wrote: Are you referring to the hospital gowns? Those aren't dresses, those are what EVERY hospital patient wears, male or female, pregnant or not.

Well, in my country hospitals provide just plain, dark green gowns...I wasn't used to seeing gowns like the one in the commercial, that's why it looked to me like a dress :)

LOL, yeah, blame the hospitals, in an effort to make hospitals seem less scary, some thought of making colorful "fun" designs on the hospital gowns, lol! XD

(01-05-2014, 09:47 PM)tag Wrote: If you look closely he's not actually driving. If I had to guess I'd say this is in the UK or Australia where the steering wheel is on the other side of the car where the wife is sitting. If you look out the window, you'll notice the traffic waiting at the light is on the left side of the street.

You are absolutely right! This commercial is from the UK, it is advertising butter spread for a Irish-based company. Nice work on noticing the direction of traffic, lol! ;D

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(01-06-2014, 07:32 AM)mprego2 Wrote:
(01-03-2014, 11:17 AM)aes_mpreg Wrote:

LOL, yeah, blame the hospitals, in an effort to make hospitals seem less scary, some thought of making colorful "fun" designs on the hospital gowns, lol! XD

(01-05-2014, 09:47 PM)tag Wrote: If you look closely he's not actually driving. If I had to guess I'd say this is in the UK or Australia where the steering wheel is on the other side of the car where the wife is sitting. If you look out the window, you'll notice the traffic waiting at the light is on the left side of the street.

You are absolutely right! This commercial is from the UK, it is advertising butter spread for a Irish-based company. Nice work on noticing the direction of traffic, lol! ;D
I didn't know it was foreign. It looked like he was driving. I still loved it.
https://youtu.be/0s-0Tnrzye8
Omg this commercial turned me on badly. Idk what it is about these pregnant men but wow them bellies r hot. Seeing them smile but then knowing what they’ll go they in the delivery room yummy. Would love to see them pushing
(07-27-2021, 04:59 AM)Preggojames33 Wrote: https://youtu.be/0s-0Tnrzye8
Omg this commercial turned me on badly. Idk what it is about these pregnant men but wow them bellies r hot. Seeing them smile but then knowing what they’ll go they in the delivery room yummy. Would love to see them pushing

Merged threads.

Please be sure to check that the content you post in a new thread hasn’t already been posted. Thanks.

MRCA
Human Family Tree