How can you explain to someone.....?
For me, mpreg isnt sexual, but I've told my husband, two therapists and my mother about mpreg. My therapists have no issue with it. My first therapist thought it was super interesting and was very encouraging about it.
My mom thought it was fine, but was just concerned about me getting hurt if someone found out and reacted negatively.
My husband (boyfriend when I told him about it) was against it at first. He didn't understand it, and at that time we were in a place that was very homophobic, and we were both in the mindset that anything remotely fem would make us targets. After we got married we got a couples therapist for guidance (both of us come from broken homes) and brought it up to her. We talked through it and my husband came to understand my perspective on it he came to appreciate it more. Now we live in a place that is more tolerant, and we are able to relax and be ourselves, so it's much less of an issue. Sometimes I even wear my bump in public and no one seems to notice.
When it seems like no one else loves you, remember that I do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can you explain to someone.....? - by curiouscharese - 01-09-2014, 06:08 AM
RE: How can you explain to someone.....? - by Dadmom - 01-03-2023, 04:45 PM