After the battle
It was late at night when Ryker stepped into the rusty old bar. He was obviously pregnant and limping. His eyes scanned the room to check on the people inside. Ryker decided to head for the bar first. He slowly sank down on a bar stool in front of it.
"I need some water, please..."
Jason wiped the bar-top as a very pregnant man limped in and sat down on the far end of the bar, calling for water. Joseph sighed and looked at his watch before fetching a glass of water for the man. It was already near midnight, and even though bars would normally close at 3 or 4am, this bar was old and people rarely came to it and they normally closed at midnight.
Ryker noticed the sigh. He took the glass of water and mumbled a little 'thank you' before he had a sip of the refreshing liquid. "Does this city offer some kind of motel?"
Jason shook his head apologetically, taking in the pregnant man's tired state. An idea suddenly came into his mind.

"Why don't you stay over here?"
"Really? I need a place to crash... Money's no problem, but my baby needs a warm shelter. It got freaking cold outside and it's been a long journey for the two of us. I'd pay well for a room and something to eat..."
"Sorry, man, but this bar's the only place open right now. I live upstairs, but I only have a room to myself. Do you want to share the room with me? I can sleep on the floor. You don't need to pay for anything."
"I'd even sleep in the bath tub or hanging from a lamp, if that would give me a place to stay at tonight...." Ryker smiled. "So, what's your name? Do you have kids of your own?"
"My name's Jason, and yours?" Jason smiled at the man, offering a hand. "Do you want to see the room?"
Suddenly there a noise outside the bar...
"Yes, I'd like to see it." Ryker smiled as he took Jason's hand. "I'm Ryker. Ex-soldier of the United Star Fleet." Ryker was about to give more information about himself when he noticed some noise coming from the outside and he started to feel alarmed. "Is that kind of noise normal around here?"
"Not usually" he says. He poen the door to find young soldier. obviously in pain and gripping his enourmous belly.
"Woah, woah, did all of you come for a drink? It's real late, and I don't think I can house all of you. Maybe if the pregnant men take the bed..." Jason mentally started shifting things in his room in his head, trying to come up with a solution to this mess. It was midnight and there was no where for all of them to stay - and they couldn't get out far from this town at this time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Battle Against Mythical Races Roxas Atlas 1 928 11-27-2016, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  Battle of the Gods (open to all, nsfw) DragonKnight 1 1,191 05-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight