new RP idea
Lucas pushes more of the egg out, finding it easier but still quite painful "thanks"

(ok love, yeah I should go to bed too goodnight and I will talk too you later)
(STILL OPEN!)
(I'm so sorry I ended up getting insanely busy, and I guess this RP kind of slipped my mind! I'd totally be up for resuming it if you like though.)
(Yeah if you would like to I would love that. Ive been really busy too so I get it)
(STILL OPEN! COME JOIN!)
Adrian simply smiled softly at Lucas as he saw the man continue to push the egg out. "No problem." He responded to the other man's words of thanks. "Let's just hope we''l both be finished and able to get out of here soon."

(Hope you don't mind, I saw your message and wrote up a quick continuation. If you want we can figure out where to go from here, or what might happen next. Whatever works! :))
(Yeah lets try to figure out where is goes from here :) )
(Okay, well the way I see it we have a few different options as to how we can continue. We could just pick up where we left off. Or we could skip ahead a bit and have our characters become pregnant again. We could have whatever is impregnating them come and explain the situation. We could focus on new characters in this situation. Or we could start a completely new plot if you'd prefer. I'm totally open to any ideas or suggestions you may have!)
(Hmmm I think new plot. Its been so long since this one was started you know what I mean? I think it just makes more sense to start a new one)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,685 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Top Secret Birthing Facility (New RP Idea) missingyou421 700 270,272 12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 196,474 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421