new RP idea
Adrian slowly opened his eyes and attempted to breathe. "I-it is?" He spoke with surprise, then let out another groan. "Ooh! It huuurts!" Releasing his grip on his belly, Adrian glanced at Lucas with a look of concern. "W-what the hell is going on?"
"I-I don't know. Could you be in labor?" Looks at you worried. "This is really going to happen isn't it?"
Adrian's eyes widened once more. "L-labor?" He then winced as another wave of pain began wracking his body. "I...think you may be right!" His attention then turned back to Lucas, and he began to massage his hardened belly. "C-can you help me? Please...I'm....AH! I'm scared! This hurts a lot!"
"I-I can try but I don't know what to do! I've never had a baby or whatever these things are! Let alone deliver one!" He starts freaking out until he realizes Aidan is in pain and snaps back into it "Ok um how do you feel? I mean do you feel anything coming out? Is your water going to break or something? Wait- Where are these things coming out of?"
Adrian cried out, then attempted to slow his breathing. At Lucas' questioning, he gave the other man a quick glare. "How do you THINK I feel?!" He asked.

He then shut his eyes again and moaned. "S-sorry." He apologized for his anger and tried to focus. "M-my back really hurts..." He began. "And no, I don't think anything's coming out just ye-" Before Adrian could finish his sentence, he let out a scream and clutched his swollen belly. A loud popping sound then filled the room, and the young man looked down to see some clear fluid leaking from somewhere between his legs.
"oh shit that's not good" He starts rubbing Aidan's back trying to ease the pain a bit. "It's ok I'm not going anywhere. I will help you through this as best as I can ok?"
Adrian nodded his head. "T-thanks Lucas." He then let out a brief sigh. "That...really helps." As another contraction (he was positive that's what they were now) began, he winced, and looked a the other man. "Could...you help me walk around?" He asked weakly. "I hear...it helps women...when they're in labor." He had no idea how long his labor was going to be, but Adrian hoped that it would be over soon.

"yeah of course" Lucas helps Aidan up and walks around with him, mentally freaking out every time Aidan has a contraction, Knowing that he will have to do it sooner or later. He rubs his belly as he continues to walk with Aidan.
After the pair had slowly waddled around the small room silently several times, Adrian felt his contractions getting worse and worse. As it grew, small beads of sweat began to appear all over his body, and soon walking became far too difficult to accomplish.

"I...need to sit down!" Adrian exclaimed, grabbing his belly. "I think...I need to start pushing!" He groaned as he felt a strange feeling of pressure coming from his ass.
Lucas helps Aidan sit down " O-ok um I think we should get your pants and underwear off" He helps Aidan take off his pants and underwear "Ok uh I-I don't know what I am doing here but if you need to push I think you should ok?"
Adrian didn't reply to Lucas. He merely let out another series of groans and whimpers as the other man helped him remove his clothes and sit down. That done, Adrian leaned himself up against the nearest wall and spread his legs as far as he could manage, his large belly resting between them. It was only then that he attempted to speak.

"Can...you see...anything?" He panted. Another contraction then began and Adrian immediately began to bear down and push. Clenching his eyes tightly, his face began to turn red, and he only stopped to catch his breath. "A-anything?"
Even though he really didn't want to Lucas looks down at Aidan's entrance and sees the very top of a babies head "Holy shit dude. I see it. Its a head. Keep pushing!"
Lucas nodded, and continued to push. As he did so he began to feel the baby's head stretch his opening wider and wider. "OOOOH FUUUUUCK!" He exclaimed as he continued to bear down as hard as he could manage. He then reached out to grip Lucas' hand, and his other hand rubbed his sore belly.
Lucas takes Aidan's hand "keep pushing dude you are doing good. The head is coming Push as hard as you can but be careful we don't want you to tear and I have a feeling there is more than one in there" Lucas keeps holding Aidan's hand while watching him push his first child out
Adrian simply let out a pained moan at Lucas' mention of there being more then one. He was already having a hard enough time pushing this one out. Still, with one more loud scream, Adrian pushed and pushed, then let out a sigh as he finally felt the baby's head crown.

Having Lucas help him sit up a bit more, Adrian looked over his enormous maternity to see the child's head resting between his legs. Stunned by this sight, he looked at the other man, and breathed. "This is so strange..." he managed to mutter out before another contraction began, and he resumed his pushing.
"I know. Just keep going and we will get these things out and escape ok? We will get out of here" Lucas holds onto the babies head as Aidan keeps pushing and the first shoulder pops out followed by the second " Good ok one more push and the baby will be out"
With Lucas' encouragement, Adrian managed to calm himself down. He then let out one more hard push, and like that, the baby was out. Adrian panted, and the child itself began to cry out in Lucas' arms. "Is...it normal?" Adrian asked. He was hoping that the infant itself might be able to give the pair some clues about their captors.

(Unfortunately, I have to head to bed now. This was lots of fun though, and I should hopefully be back online sometime tomorrow night to continue!)
Lucas looks down at the child in amazement "yeah its normal other than no cord" He wraps the baby in a bed sheet from nearby and hands it to Aidan. "I-I cant believe that just happened" He says mostly to himself as he absentmindedly rubs his belly

(ok love yeah this was fun! Thanks and I shall be here tomorrow! goodnight)
(hoping more people will join in!)
(01-22-2014, 06:55 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: Name: Lucas
Pregnant: Yes
How many times has he been pregnant: 1 (first time)
Due: Now
Babies or Eggs?: Both
How many?: 4 of each

Name: Wyatt
Pregnant: Yes
How many times: First
Due: Very soon
Babies or eggs: Babies
How many: 9

Wyatt suddenly appeared out of nowhere, just beside Lucas, His belly was almost the size of an oversized excerisie ball. He has no idea what happened. "What the hell?" He screams "where am i?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,686 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Top Secret Birthing Facility (New RP Idea) missingyou421 700 270,295 12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 196,501 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421