new RP idea
"Good here comes the head You are going great"
Wyatt is still pushing "Ohhhhh" he lets out a moan, unsure if its pleasure or pain.
" Come on Wyatt push the head out" Lucas is trying to keep him focused
Wyatt lets out another long moan, and pushes again.
The head comes out "Ok Wyatt just the shoulders and then the body come on you can do it"
Wyatt moans, and pushes once more.
""good" Lucas gently maneuvers the rest of the baby out of Wyatt.
"Thank god" Wyatt says out of relief.
Adrian opened his eyes, realizing that he had passed out for a while after the first birth. Unfortunately for him, what had woken him up was the feeling of another contraction. After once more catching his breath, Adrian looked over to where Lucas was helping another man in the room."Is...everything okay over there?" He questioned.
"dude are you ok?" Talking to Adrian
Adrian nodded his head in reply to Lucas, and did his best to sit up some more. "I'm fine. Just...needed to rest for a bit." Rubbing his belly, he let out a moan. "I think the next one's coming pretty quickly though..." His attention then turned to the other occupant in the room. "Hey, I'm Adrian. Are you alright?"
Wyatt looked from behind to see Adrian. "Yes Im doing great"
Lucas goes over to Adrian "here I will help you deliver the next one"
Adrian looked at Lucas with some concern. "You sure? I mean...the new guy might need some help...plus you could probably start going into labor anytime yourself!" He winced a bit, as the contraction continued.
"he is fine for now and I feel fine. You are having another baby right now just let me help k?"
Lucas sighed, but nodded his head once more. "Okay. Thanks man. Um...do you think you could help me squat then? I don't know why...but I think this one feels...different."
'yeah ok" Helps Adrian into a squat. "whenever you need to push, go ahead"
Adrian thanked Lucas once again, then slowly began to push once more. Thankfully this time around, the pain felt a little more bearable, but Adrian still struggled. It was only once he felt his opening stretch once more, and something crowning that he realized why this birth felt a little different. "Um...is it just me," Adrian began. "Or is that...not a head?" He asked looking down at the round shape jutting out from between his legs.
Lucas looks down "I-I think its an egg!"
Adrian's eyes widened. "An egg?!" It took a few more seconds of looking, and feeling around before Adrian realized that what Lucas said was likely true. Accepting this, he let out a long sigh, and shifted slightly. "As if this day couldn't get any stranger..." Adrian then attempted to calm himself, as another contraction began, and he resumed his pushes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,687 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Top Secret Birthing Facility (New RP Idea) missingyou421 700 270,383 12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 196,553 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421