Top Secret Birthing Facility (New RP Idea)
Dylan laughed along. He could tell him and this older will get along great. Suddenly, a strange feeling emerges from his belly. "Woah, its growing fast!" He quickly takes off his shirt, giving him only his briefs. His belly is noticeably growing at a fast rate.
"yeah it will do that. It will stop soon I promise" Holds Dylans hand trying to sooth him
Dylan blushed once more, he appreciated Josh's concern, even though he was not actually afraid and really loved the growing sensation. "Thanks."
"no problem well I should head back to my room. Im right next door if you need me"
"Alright" Dylan says playfully "see you!"
Josh blushes "see you"
Dylan lays on the small bed in his room just after Josh leaves. He was starting to get sweaty, it was like a sauna in there. He takes off the covers, still hot. "Hmmmm, should I?" He wonders, nervous that Josh might come in. "Oh well, im too hot." He removes his briefs. Soon after, he barely manages to fall asleep, both hands on his still growing belly.
Josh is in his room thinking about his new friend. Finally someone who he can talk to . He thinks about going back in there but he stops himself because Dylan is still growing.
Dylan is still asleep, his belly still growing. A Lot. He constantly tosses and turns in his sleep, which kinda looks hilarious with his huge and growing belly.
Josh falls asleep too and when he wakes up in the morning he goes to Dylans room to check on him "hey Dylan?"
Dylan wakes up. His belly has finished growing, its even bigger than josh's. "Good morning" He realizes hes still naked, and gets too embarassed to even realize the growth of his belly.
Josh looks away blushing "wow you are huge! Bigger than me I think!"
Dylan blushes again. No use putting on his clothes now, its still too hot. "You really think so?" He giggles playfully. He no longer minds that Josh has just seen him naked.
"yeah I mean look at you" Stares in Awe at your belly
Dylan blushes once more. "Aww thanks!" The babies began to kick, and he moans playfully.
"can I sit with you?" Josh asks shyly
"Of course you can!" Dylan asnwers. He holds Josh's hand and they both sit on the bed.
"this is one thing I hate. The pregnancy. The month just drags on!" Laughs
"Yeah, but man is it worth it!" He enjoys talking to Josh. The small bed makes it so theirs bellies kind of touch eachother as they sit.
"yeah but we are stuck in these rooms with nothing to do until labor starts and then we are taken to the room and give birth, rest for a couple of days and get pregnant all over again" Laughs. Josh feels his belly touching Dylan's and blushes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birthing Place (OPEN RP) khaohom 159 106,184 10-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Breeding Facility (Open to all tops) tentaclehell 4 1,631 09-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 548,204 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  In Heat (open to a top) tentaclehell 1 691 08-18-2018, 11:17 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Surrogate (Open to one top) tentaclehell 0 822 08-18-2018, 03:16 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  Cum Inflation Facility Sean Woodard 2 1,317 08-17-2018, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  C Birthing Ward (closed with BigPreggoDude) BabyDoctor 21 5,763 04-22-2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
  Birthing clinic for multiples (open!) Mpreg_king 46 17,502 03-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,661 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Birthing Gym (Open to all) 018Luxio 23 11,080 01-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Animefan22