The birthing suite
PLOT: A romantic hotel on the edge of a small town. The perfect place for young couples or people just trying to get away from it all. Unless you get the master suite. Male or female, you will get pregnant and give birth before you leave. Its the magic of the 'Baby Maker Hotel"

Name:
How many days will you stay:
# of babies:
Birth plan:

(really hoping to get people to RP for this!)
(Please someone RP with me on this one, I am dying to play it out!)
(01-24-2014, 10:38 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: PLOT: A romantic hotel on the edge of a small town. The perfect place for young couples or people just trying to get away from it all. Unless you get the master suite. Male or female, you will get pregnant and give birth before you leave. Its the magic of the 'Baby Maker Hotel"

Name:
How many days will you stay:
# of babies:
Birth plan:

(really hoping to get people to RP for this!)

Name: Zeke.
Sex: Male
How many days: Unsure yet.
#of babies: Not yet pregnant, but when he does, 3.
Birth plan: On all fours.

Zeke had just checked in to the hotel, and got into his room. He looked around with his long womanlike hair covering one eye, the rooms was luxorious. He was single, unlike the usual, who were all couples. He hoped to meet someone that might impregnant him. for now, Zeke lays on his bed and turns on the TV.
Name: Michael
Sex: male
How many days will you stay: unknown
# of babies: not preggers at the moment
Birth plan: unknown

Michael walks into the hotel and towards his room. It is not the room he wanted, the big suite but he will take it. He is hoping to find someone special while he is here.
Zeke hears the sound of footsteps coming from the hall, no one else even had a suite in the same hallway as the boy. He wonders if he should go out and check if its a new person like him.
Michael makes it to his room and stares at the door of the big suite, wondering who the occupant was
The sounds were clearer now, Zeke could hear one of the doors open the close. Perhaps he should introduce himself, but what if it was a couple moving in? Zeke quickly gets up, wearing his purple kimono he had for living in Japan for years, and opens the door to go the hallway.
Michael sits in his room still wondering who is in the big suite when he hears a door open. He goes to his door and opens it slowly, looking out into the hallway
Zeke looks around, at the other end of the hall he sees someone through his one exposed eye. Should he introduce himself?
Michael comes further out into the hallway
Zeke does the same. He quietly walks towards Michel doing some kind of catwalk, his long hair flowing at each step.
"hello" Michael says shyly, admiring the man walking towards him
"Hi" Zeke greeted. Even his voice and body looked womanly. "Im Zeke, are you new?"
"yes I am. I am Michael. So you are the person who got the suite I was after"
Zeke looked a little embarassed. "Um yeah I guess...your free to come in any time though."
"well thank you. I have heard that the suite is very special. Is that why you came?" Michael asks
Zeke was confused. "Special? What do you mean?"
"That suite has the nickname 'the birthing suite' its occupants, male or female get pregnant and give birth to children before they check out" Michael explains
Zeke was unaware of this. He became fascinated. "Oh really? Thats cool." He looked at Micheal, admiring him.
"yes. that is why I was hoping to be the occupant during my stay but you beat me to it" Michael says sadly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birthing Place (OPEN RP) khaohom 159 104,764 10-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 546,358 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Birthing Ward (closed with BigPreggoDude) BabyDoctor 21 5,646 04-22-2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
  Birthing clinic for multiples (open!) Mpreg_king 46 17,378 03-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Birthing Gym (Open to all) 018Luxio 23 10,901 01-12-2018, 10:56 PM
  Top Secret Birthing Facility (New RP Idea) missingyou421 700 266,505 12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
  Birthing areas khaohom 73 40,994 06-24-2017, 11:35 PM
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,066 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
Star Birthing house khaohom 74 29,750 08-23-2014, 01:03 AM
Last Post: tjopj44